hardtop cutout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncobill78

Reaction score
Well I finally got around to transfering the photos and posting the info. I hacked up my spare hardtop last week and here's what it wound up looking like. Attached photos show the top in the driveway marked out for hacking and then a couple more of the hacked top installed on the truck.

Just for background info, I picked up the top for $75 from the local salvage yard. It had no glass and that was pretty much it. I plan to open up the side windows a bit since they're already getting a bit broken & worn from not having any glass in there but I doubt I'll get much more than an inch or inch-and-a-half from the sides but even that much will help out. I'll post more as I continue to hack away at it. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone else who's done anything to open up the side cut-outs.

Still thinking about cutting out a similar hole in the forward cab section of the truck. I'd like to hear from anyone who's actually done this & see photos if possible. Otherwise I may just grab the magic marker, drill & air-saw and go to town :)

Bronco_top.jpg

Bronco_top1.jpg

Bronco_top2.jpg

Bronco_top3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member