My '86 Bronco.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redneckn

Reaction score
newtruck0001.JPGnewtruck10001.JPG

Ok. Here's my new (to me) 1986 Bronco. It needs a few things, but I think it's ok for a first time 4x4.

OP
OP
Redneckn

Redneckn

Reaction score
Nothing too out of the ordinary for the time being. I've put my own sound in it. Pioneer head unit was already there. I put in a Pioneer 760watt amp and a 12" Pioneer sub in a single enclosure. There were 2 mtx 12"s and a 400watt Lanzar in it when I brought it home. That's not loud enough. Ok, it was, but I had the Pioneer stuff from my Cougar. I took the MTX and Lanzar stuff and shoved it into my wifes Camry. I think it may have added about 25hp to that car. hahaha...

I'm going to add a steering stabilizer and steps pretty quick. I plan on taking care of the rust/rot on the bottom of the tailgate with some aluminum diamondplate and silicone.

We're going to have it painted next year. In the mean time, I'm going to gently remove the surface rust on the top and hood, then tape it off and prime the crap outta it to keep it from getting any worse.

I've got to replace the drivers side seatbelt latch. I'm going to rob one of out of another truck I have for that. Just havent done it yet. I may take the seats out of my 79SuperCab and put into the Bronco. I like them a lot. A whole lot. But I've still not made up my mind on that for sure yet.

The tires are in pretty good shape, but I'm already tucking a little cash back to replace them.

That's really about it for now. I'd like to do some other things, but I dont NEED to anything to currently other than that seat belt thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhands