hello! I'm new and I love my Bronco!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fanman43

Reaction score
Ive only just bought a Bronco 6 months ago and had a few issues. But I love it. It's my daily driver and I want to make it a serious off roader again. The first owner had put a pretty expensive lift on it in the early 90's and then sold it. I bought it from the second owner who had done nothing to take care of it. Didn't change the oil for the 2 years that he had it. Let the old girl rust and wore down the rod and main bearings and if I didn't catch it at the time that I did there would be serious problems. I had replaced the rod and main bearing in a desperate effort to keep her running until I coukd afford to re build the whole 351w. Im getting close to that point now and I want to restore her to her rightful glory as a bronco. There is now an old, rusty, worn down Rancho 5 inch lift and I want to replace it all. Make it new again. I joined this forum to gain some basic knowledge and information about getting her back to almost new again. She has 156,000 miles and still pulls like nobody's business. She needs new lifters and push rods ASAP. I live in SLC Ut. Anyone know a good place to go for parts, engine optimization and rebuild around where I am?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane