Jump to content


Clutch Linkage

1 reply to this topic

#1 Rainelk


    Bronco Newbie

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 07:17 PM

Can someone help me out, I need the rod that attatches to the clutch fork. Is it called the "Clutch adusting Rod"?(V8)

#2 Broncoholics



  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington State
  • Interests:4-Wheeling!

Posted 24 September 2004 - 09:16 AM

Call Bronco Graveyard or a few wrecking yards so you don't have to spend much on it. To tell you the truth, that part needs longer treads as the clutch wears out so you can adjust it without loosing the bullet shaped part that pushed on the clutch fork.
302, NP435, NP205, HPD60, D70, 5:13 Gears, Detroits, 3/8" Diff Covers, 35 Spline Yukon Chromoly Shafts, Ator Drive Flanges, Cage 5.5" lift, Trail Ready Bead Locks, 38" SSR's, 1350 Drivelines, Ram Assist Steering, Stone Crusher Steering/ trac bar, 98" wheel base.

Reply to this topic


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users