It’s done…thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks really nice. I was wondering if you just moved your wheels to a different truck.

Reaction score
that looks sharp! I am considering migrating to the blue/white scheme, as well. Currently, green/tan. Did you upgrade the carpeting / seats to match?

paul rondelli

Reaction score
HOLLY CRAP

From $9,000 to $15,000 in the blink of an eye ..... and after the interior .... well over $20,000.

That is one mean looking ride my friend

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Before and after pics.

You like?
Wow, she is beautiful!! If I paint mine, I may borrow your blue.
That is stunning. Nicely done!!
P.S.
Not sure if you know, but Rock auto has carpet kits, (Many versions) and the price is reasonable. I got black low pile complete front to back and the quality is decent,(delivery took a few days) they also have the sound deadener material cheap too (factory fit), again quality seems good. (Mines not in yet, it will be the last bit I install.)

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Wow, she is beautiful!! If I paint mine, I may borrow your blue.
That is stunning. Nicely done!!
P.S.
Not sure if you know, but Rock auto has carpet kits, (Many versions) and the price is reasonable. I got black low pile complete front to back and the quality is decent,(delivery took a few days) they also have the sound deadener material cheap too (factory fit), again quality seems good. (Mines not in yet, it will be the last bit I install.)
I got my carpet about 15 years ago and its still in the box. Hope theirs one in it. Its suppose to be a dark red like original. I have alot of parts in boxs waiting to be put on.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I got my carpet about 15 years ago and its still in the box. Hope theirs one in it. Its suppose to be a dark red like original. I have alot of parts in boxs waiting to be put on.
When I went to get the dash painted. I took the paint code to the parts store. To get it matched up. My friend went to apply the paint the next day and called me up and told me it never matched the old paint and I might want to come over and look at it. Before he went further on it. I did and liked it more. The dash was more like a marron color--same as in my other bronco. I even gonna paint part of the outside that red.

chrlsful

Reaction score
there's nuttin like dat mustang BLUE, if the one I think. I have come around to the 2nd gen as back when they ran I was restom0din fiat, alfas & a few brit's. I saw 1 in solid maroone @ an early bronk round up & changed my mind. If I paint the '70 it will B in ur paint scheme, modified. Came around (a lill differently tho) to the AMX as well (97 inch WB, 325 - 400 HP).

Motech

Reaction score
I love it! My absolute favorite color combination on F-series and Broncos of that genre.

Zeus78

Reaction score
I don't like it, you should put it back to its original colors. Blue ****.

Just kidding, that thing looks sweeet!

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Really look your color choice! Looks awesome!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
If only the front bumper extended about a foot. So you could stand on it .When you tinker on it. I hate standing on my toes on them bumpers. The rest looks really great. Congratulation. Now if people will not be jealous and bother it in parking lots.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK