Hello from the Great White North

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bossman63

Reaction score
Hello all, I purchased my 1972 Bronco back in Sept. of 2003. Over the past 4 years, I stripped it to teh frame, and rebuilt and replaced basically everything but the main tub. Original Dana 44 up front (now with TruTrac and 4.56 gears), original small bearing 9" (now with detroit locker and 4.56 gears). I rebuilt the original 302, punched it out a bit and added a little umph to it. Estimated 325 hp. 3.5" suspension lift, 3" body lift and 35" **** Cepek tires on AON rims. Stainless Steel dual exhaust with Borla mufflers thru Crager headers. I redid teh dash with Stainless steel panel and laid out the new Auto Meter Cobalt gauges for a cleaner look. Rebuilt Dana 20 transfer case and original 3 speed tranny (hurst floor shift). Custom bumpers, and Spare tire mount and a 8,000 lb Gorilla winch (for pulling out my buddies Jeep!)

About $10K invested so far. In the next couple weeks I will be adding a full 6 point roll cage tied into the frame.

DSC00569.JPG

DSC00575.JPG

DSC00576.JPG

coolio1

Reaction score
Hello all, I purchased my 1972 Bronco back in Sept. of 2003. Over the past 4 years, I stripped it to teh frame, and rebuilt and replaced basically everything but the main tub. Original Dana 44 up front (now with TruTrac and 4.56 gears), original small bearing 9" (now with detroit locker and 4.56 gears). I rebuilt the original 302, punched it out a bit and added a little umph to it. Estimated 325 hp. 3.5" suspension lift, 3" body lift and 35" **** Cepek tires on AON rims. Stainless Steel dual exhaust with Borla mufflers thru Crager headers. I redid teh dash with Stainless steel panel and laid out the new Auto Meter Cobalt gauges for a cleaner look. Rebuilt Dana 20 transfer case and original 3 speed tranny (hurst floor shift). Custom bumpers, and Spare tire mount and a 8,000 lb Gorilla winch (for pulling out my buddies Jeep!)About $10K invested so far. In the next couple weeks I will be adding a full 6 point roll cage tied into the frame.
Nice Bronco. I just purchased a 1969 with a 351W. I love the rig but the brakes are horrible. Do you know how hard it is for me to do the fronts and convert to disc?

Thanks

bronco1.jpg

blb4

Reaction score
Nice Bronco. I just purchased a 1969 with a 351W. I love the rig but the brakes are horrible. Do you know how hard it is for me to do the fronts and convert to disc?
Thanks
Let me know if you are still looking to put disc on your early bronco, I might have some info you can use. Real easy swap I've used it on two of my Broncos and there still working like new. blb4 $-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23