"half Cab" Kits For Late Model Broncos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
For pete's sake, lose the Caps. And no, that's not what the guy was asking for - that was my first thought too, til I finished reading the post

And Creative products hasn't made the half-cab conversion in... no one knows how long. In fact, when you call, I don't think anyone will know *** you're talking about. That website, I'm guessing, was bought when the original comapny may have sold it's name... I've got no idea, I'm just speculating

Gunner

Reaction score
once again i agree with davids ride that sheeaat covertible and if it starts to rain just throw a tarp over it and tie it down. i think those tanto covers look ***. but the pony looks sweet convertible.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
:-B I have one of the Skyler softyops and think it's great--not "***"! Don't use it much, except when it's cold or to cover something up in the back. But it sure beats **** out of that bulky factory hardtop. Plus, I don't haqve to jack with that pesky rear window :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula