bronco build

Is this a faux buggy or a modified Bronco?

• Shiut up and Wheel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bigbluebronc

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
What an incline! Amazing traction those tires have :-" :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Lookin good :D/

yes the tsl swampers have great traction and now that the front end is cut I can turn the wheels and might be able too get the rig close too the 90 degree pics ,,, but thanks for pointing that out(my bad 90 degree pics) ,,,and thank you for being the only person who adds comments too my build blog!!!I really need too push this whole build too pirate I might get some interaxtion +/- and or help!!!

BBB

OP
OP
bigbluebronc

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
Got the whole mess out on the trails snow and mud and big blue was great lot stiffer the usual weight was not there too flex stuff out, need too weld on the top some more I broke the rear hatch tacks and it rattled like crazy till I ratcheted it together, got the rear end housing staightened by currie so now I dont dog leg and track straight, got a little better mpg on the pane but need too tune some more

BBB

That was a stock width rear 75 axle sticken out the sides rebuilt by currie with 35 splines

bronco cam pics 001.jpg

bronco cam pics 004.jpg

bronco cam pics 005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
bigbluebronc

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
The bronco got a few fixes

1 I thought the rear main seal was bad, tightened up the oil pan by just a pinch and still after one offroad trip and multible driving times still no more drip on the garage floor

2 made my own steering bushing at the end on the steering column, made it out of cutting board material delrium?????, took out alot of slop out of the steering

3 still need too work on the brakes, might need rear wheel cylinders

4 cut out shifter housing plates and top plates out of an old aluminum sign, still need too smooth and ***** in

5 got the aftermaket drivers motor mount ground down and bolted up

6 new axle housing and seals not leaking, time for the brake shoes I have been saving

7 truck ran like junk last street drive found a vacumm cap croded off, replaced ran better, still need too tune the propane, by the time i get too that its too late too be running the motor out of the garage(loud) after 8.00 oclock, I live in a nice quiet hood

8 ordered up a garmin nuvi 1450 lmt and the topo maps that was my cheapest best bet for gps with trail maps of my fav wheeling trails and for use on the boat and in the work truck 178 at best buy and 60 something for topo maps of west coast

9 need too order up some super soft 4 in lift springs need too do research

10 debating the time and money to push the rear end back 1. 6 inches with the buggy srings verse the 2. 8 inches with the 4 link with coils or 3. 10 inches with the 4 link with coil overs(super custom)

dont want too make a move just yet driveshafts cost alot and too make them longer costs more later when I want more wheel base.

BBB

OP
OP
bigbluebronc

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
The bronco got a few fixes

1 I thought the rear main seal was bad, tightened up the oil pan by just a pinch and still after one offroad trip and multible driving times still no more drip on the garage floor

2 made my own steering bushing at the end on the steering column, made it out of cutting board material delrium?????, took out alot of slop out of the steering

3 still need too work on the brakes, might need rear wheel cylinders

4 cut out shifter housing plates and top plates out of an old aluminum sign, still need too smooth and ***** in

5 got the aftermaket drivers motor mount ground down and bolted up

6 new axle housing and seals not leaking, time for the brake shoes I have been saving

7 truck ran like junk last street drive found a vacumm cap croded off, replaced ran better, still need too tune the propane, by the time i get too that its too late too be running the motor out of the garage(loud) after 8.00 oclock, I live in a nice quiet hood

8 ordered up a garmin nuvi 1450 lmt and the topo maps that was my cheapest best bet for gps with trail maps of my fav wheeling trails and for use on the boat and in the work truck 178 at best buy and 60 something for topo maps of west coast

9 need too order up some super soft 4 in lift springs need too do research

10 debating the time and money to push the rear end back 1. 6 inches with the buggy srings verse the 2. 8 inches with the 4 link with coils or 3. 10 inches with the 4 link with coil overs(super custom)

dont want too make a move just yet driveshafts cost alot and too make them longer costs more later when I want more wheel base.

BBB
You guys should be doing this and wheeling really ******* these old rigs!

OP
OP
bigbluebronc

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
Sold the whole mess unfinished too a fire fighter so I could take the cash and get a huge cabover camper for the family too sit on my work truck and still boat and wheel and trialer and build a monster yota (cheaper) and still kick some ass on the trail!!

BBB or should I say big white yota, BWY

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph