Biggest Tires Stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo,

Guessing you have a 92?

If so, here is so easy info for now...

89, Bronco Cucamongan measured his wheels once;

Back Space;

bronco-rims-(8).jpg

"Stock 15x8 is 4";

bronco-rims-(7).jpg

15x10 is 4 5/8"..."

pcflbronco wrote, "...1993 Bronco XLT with the new 15x8 (with 3.25" backspace) Raceline Rockcrusher wheels and 35x12.50R15 Pro Comp Mud Terrain tires. havent done much cept these wheels and tires since I picked it up a couple months ago. Still got a lot of work ahead of me. It does have a 4" lift kit on it, no idea on the manufacturer."

ih8gamerz

Reaction score
Yo ih8gamerz,

please fill out Signature with year, engine/tranny/Xfer case/hub type info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. for better responses.

Click your name in right black panel in upper right;

In pop up,

Click, My Profile

Click, Edit My Profile in right side black panel

In left panel, Click, Edit Signature

Enter info

Click, Save Changes

If it is for 69, others can offer you info.
Thanks! I just updated my signature per your recommendations.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo ih8gamerz, good job!

With no suspension lift, front or back

For 33 inch tires:

Wheel backspacing, the adjustment of the steering stops, spring condition & the model year all affect it. There are 4 different FSB body styles over the years:

92-96s rub more with 33s. Many trucks have to shim or cut the front bumper to clear. Depending on the wheel backspacing & the setting of the steering stops they may or may not rub the sway bar or radius arms.

87-91s rub less with 33s. Typically no front bumper issues. Depending on the wheel backspacing & the setting of the steering stops they may or may not rub the sway bar or radius arms. Mine rub the stock arms, but the stops are adjusted in. Mine also has the chrome trim over the wheelwells. One side will barely catch the chrome at full stuff. If the chrome wasn't there, I don't think it would touch.

80-86s ?

78-79s seem to have larger wheel openings & less rubbing issues. Other than that?

That is all I can offer.

B

BigT

I've got a 94 Bronco and its completely stock my dad bought new it has 276,00 miles.. I'm wanting to put 35×12.50 MT wheels and tires.. was wondering how much lift I need for no rubbing of any kind and no body cutting... ty all bronco fans

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23