94 Bronco Computer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raven

Reaction score
I am looking for the computer on my bronco. I am having several issues that all seem to lead back to the computer so it time to replace it and by golly there are 5-6 different ones for this yr.

Txquadhunter

Reaction score
look under the dash on the drivers side firewall you should see it right behind the E-brake. to completely remove it you'll have 2 nuts under the hood on the firewall. if i had a dig. cam. i'd snap a pic of one to show ya.

OP
OP
R

Raven

Reaction score
well I lloked everywhere around the parking break with out tearing the kick panel apart and don't see it .. over the acceration pedal there is about 4 different elecctrical boxes... one I know is the stock amp for stereo, one is a black box with a blue side on it is this it?? getting the numbers off of it and none match what I am looking for any ideas?

Txquadhunter

Reaction score
I'm trying to go by memory here of when i stripped a 95 donor last year to do a MAF EFI 351w swap to my 86 and pulled power window harness to. I believe the black box is it. if i remember right it's just a black plastic cover and on the inside you should find a metal box. i'd say about 4-5" high and about 2" or so thick.

OP
OP
R

Raven

Reaction score
yea that sounds like what I am seeing .. guess I will pop the black cover off and see what I find ..

94F150-408

Reaction score
Hey Raven,

Any luck on getting that out? You should be able to jsut barely see it under the hood tucked in the firewall right up against the drivers side fender. It's a little hard to get to.

OP
OP
R

Raven

Reaction score
hmm not yet didn;t have time today to do it .. I am probally going to do it tomarrow just to get the numbers off of it and put it back in so autoparts can order one ... lol .. go figure they keep 0 in stock because so many different ones for fords ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula