'83 Bronco front seat belt access

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ledzilla

Reaction score
So, trying to buckle the front seat belts in my Bronco can be a bit annoying. You have to reach between the seat and center console to grab the clasp and belt off of the floor and it can be a bit tough squeezing a hand in there. I bought some belt guides off of LMC Truck to get them held up into a more accessible position, but I later noticed that they're meant for a seat belt secured to the bottom side of the seat frame, whereas my seat belts are bolted to the floor.

Has anyone else dealt with this at all?

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Hey Ledzilla
There should be a color matched plastic sleeve around the front belts to keep them in place between the seat and console, (if I am remembering it correctly) you might need to source a couple used ones if yours are missing.
Hope that helps
Cheers

OP
OP
ledzilla

ledzilla

Reaction score
Do you think that if I heat up the sleeves I bought from LMC and bent them upwards a bit, that they'd fit in just fine?

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Do you think that if I heat up the sleeves I bought from LMC and bent them upwards a bit, that they'd fit in just fine?
without seeing them, I'd say probably if they are long enough.
Anything can fit anywhere if you try hard enough.
(See my build thread)
Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK