Check this Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rodsteal

Reaction score
This came in the mail today for my wife. Why did I even bother with the restoration. I could have just orded one out of a catalog.

DSC03382.JPG

DSC03383.JPG

DSC03384.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
rodsteal

rodsteal

Reaction score
Apparently the Sundance clothing co. (founded by Robert Redford) in Sundance UT is offering this. I don't know if they have just one for $20k or a few, but the caption states it has been originally reconditioned with the manual 3 speed and 302. I cant imagine they have a warehouse full of them, but who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

S_bolt19

Reaction score
Here is the link to the catalog...looks like the first couple of pages has a few pix. Good looking, but even if it was "professionally" restored, I wouldn't pay $20k for it. And it isn't completely original, look at that front bumper...lol...That looks like something off of a Stroppe (although I know it isn't). I might give them $12-15k for it if it was to exact '69 specs....they are hoping that some yuppie in California who is looking for something "Nostalgic" will buy it.

http://www.sundancecatalog.com/jump.jsp?it...temType=GATEWAY

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke