My Top looks like its rusted on the inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trains11tjc

Reaction score
ok on my top you know in the corner where its got those holes and you can kinda see the inside? dont know if im making sense but its got rust up in there and i cant get it out. anyone know of a way of getting it out? anyone ever had that problem? im thinking about just going ahead and getting a fiberglass top for it so its easier to take it off but its freaking expensive. 1600 for it. but i think its worth it. what do you guys think?

mwood44

Reaction score
I used aliquid rust desolver on mine. I set up a sprinkler using an electric pump to recirculate the solvent overnight. The next morning the undeside of the topper was rust free even in the stake pockets. The rust desolver I used was 30 buck a gallon and took about five gallons to keep the pump circulating.

OP
OP
T

trains11tjc

Reaction score
sounds like a good idea but how do you keep it from rusting? just spray some paint in there?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom