66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
admin

Bronco Chat * NEW *

Hey everyone, check out our new chat room, there is a link up above for it called "Bronco Chat" or you can click here...

http://broncozone.com/chat/

Let me know what you guys think!

Dana

Thats awesome, but can't you set if up so we can use our broncozone info?

Thats awesome, but can't you set if up so we can use our broncozone info?

If your logged in it should recognize that you are logged in and use your username, let me know if any of you are having trouble!

Dana

I can't get in. Says to login, then I try with my info. Says bad password

I can't get in. Says to login, then I try with my info. Says bad password

Having the same problem.

:)>-

Having the same problem.

:)>-

OK, finally we got it fixed! We were linking it to the wrong user file, now everyone should be able to log in there or show up already logged in if they are logged in on Bronco Zone.

Everyone give it a try and let me know if you get in ok or can't get in, let all meet up to chat tonight at 9:00 Eastern / 6:00 Pacific time.

Thanks,

Dana

It still says "Bad Password" for me. I've never been able to chat on this computer, but I'm gonna try if i can get in!!! JSM84

It still says "Bad Password" for me. I've never been able to chat on this computer, but I'm gonna try if i can get in!!! JSM84

Is that when you are showing already logged in on BZ?

Dana

Still wont let me in.

Dana, yes, I tried it both being logged in here at BZ and logged out here. No workie either way, JSM84

I logged out then ;ogged back in. I am in now

O.K., now I get the message "You must login using your "Member Account" to enter Bronco Chat. But I'm already logged in, since I'm posting this message.

im getting the same thing as justshootme..and everytime i log in it takes me right back to the forum

Zachary!!! When I log out, and click on Bronco Chat, it says I have to log in. I do that, and I'm right back here on the forums page.

If you try to go to the chat when your not logged in it will redirect you to log in then you have to manually go back and click on chat to be able to chat.

Dana

All I did was log out of BZ and relog back in, tried Danas link and works. I thought I was logged in already too. But needed to log out first.

OK, we made another change here it should work for everyone now... let me know if not. If it redirects you to log in go ahead and log in then go back to the chat.

Dana

The link works now, entered "home" chat room. But I get the message "cannot create XLMHTTP instance", so I can't chat on this old 'puter. Maybe the new one will be enabled, JSM84

works for me now

justshootme84, you need either a new computer ;) or try to update to a newer version of Internet Explorer. If that doesn't work, what operating system are you currently running?

B.C., I do have a new 'puter on order and should have it after the Holidays. I'm using an updated Windows 98 (SC), but I've never been able to chat for whatever reason. Thanks for the offer to help. I'm also unable to reply to PM's or posts with the new version of this forum, but I can use the Fast Reply for now. JSM84

I check the chat room quite frequently, I never see anyone else in there, whats going on? You guys shy? Dont like the chat room? Anyways, talk at ya later

JustShootMe,

Your operating system is your problem. I was old school too and didn't want to let go of Windows 98. it's a good operating system. but you almost have to have Windows 2000/Professional, or XP to navigate teh web and retain it's functionality. How times have changed. Glad you have a computer on order, we could use your input int he chat room. Laters

just a thought but maybe we can try to set up a time for people to meet up in there and chat?