This is gonna be funny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justbust1n

Reaction score
i figured i would do this to let alot of people know what the diffrence in small blocks and so they can find out what parts they can interchange between the three !!! :-& #036; no fighting lol

Last edited by a moderator:

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
t_lowblow.gif

Seabronc

Reaction score

Broncosaurus!

Reaction score
Hey I read the book by those guys building a 400 horse honda and a general engine tuning book. Taught me a whole lot on theory of turbo, super, na, and n2o engines. I should get that for a christmas present to myself.

oh yeah and the original question was good, I would like to know the info for free as opposed to the book, and especially what will work for me and my 302 because that is the primary concern for now, the big block sas days are a long ways down the trail...

OP
OP
Justbust1n

Justbust1n

Reaction score
There are a lot of similarities and the book that lists the interchangable parts is about 3/8 of an inch thick. Order a copy of this, http://www.themotorbookstore.com/ford-engi...nterchange.html

:)>-
thats actually a good link thanx for the cool link, people dont know and realize how much money they can save by buying an old 302 or 289 or 351 and use most of the parts to interchange between the three and i use that carefully!! but if you go into auto zone and ask for a starter for a 351w 1994 bronco youll get the small body high tourqe starter but i found out by askin for a 302 starter you get a big body starter and it works just as nice and for half the price , so thats why i wanted to post this and save some fellow bronco buds some money @-)

swampthing

Reaction score
you can use 302 heads on a 351w to bump the compression up but you need to purchase ARP bolts just for that swap.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Hey I read the book by those guys building a 400 horse honda and a general engine tuning book. Taught me a whole lot on theory of turbo, super, na, and n2o engines. I should get that for a christmas present to myself.

oh yeah and the original question was good, I would like to know the info for free as opposed to the book, and especially what will work for me and my 302 because that is the primary concern for now, the big block sas days are a long ways down the trail...
Typing that book out so you can have it for free would take more time and energy than it is worth. There is more information in that book than anyone is going to take the time to set here and type it out for you. All you are going to get in a forum reply is a spotty try this or that. If it was that easy to list, there wouldn't be a 3/8 inch thick book on the subject. If you are a serious wrencher, part of your investment in your vehicle should be a few good books that apply to what you are doing, like service manuals, engine rebuilding manuals, EVTM, etc.

Spend the $20.00 bucks and add another 20.00 on a how to rebuild a small block ford book.

Good luck,

:)>-

OP
OP
Justbust1n

Justbust1n

Reaction score
You know what we do with trouble makers like you.......?
dude you need to go somewhere else with that !! dont feel like the repeat of the whole 351 situation, what do you do with trouble makers like me?? BOY?? i want people to know this you come in here threating me i dont appreciate it

yeah i found that if you buy a preformance cam it will fit on all three as long as its a small block

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Justbust1n there seems to be a common denominator in all the shit that has been started here lately . You have chosen very carefully where to start shit and get topics started that are meaningless . And I told you once that personal threats against anyone will get you banned from here end of discussion . Im not going to entertain your non knowing ass anymore you do not speak of facts but only fiction . You remind me of a member we had here a long time ago and his goal seemed to be to **** people off , try to belittle people , and try to make people think he was all knowing he no longer comes here but Id swear your related . So I am going to discuss this with the other mods but my vote is we dont need your kind here . And Ill tell you this if you reply to this post choose your words carefully because the way I see it your kind is not needed here if you want to listen to what others have to say and learn and add your educated 2 cents thats fine but this non sense spewing from your mouth stops today . These forums are to learn not to spread rumors and fiction **** did you even know that a 351 has a different cam than a 302 or 289 yes it will fit but it wont start . And swampthing you may not be aware of this but a 302 uses 1/2 inch head bolts and a 351 uses 9/16 head bolts now I dont know about the rest of you but Ive never seen a 1/2 inch bolt that flares out to 9/16 at the end , Hows it going to fit through the 1/2 inch hole in the head ? Its stuff like that that a new person looking for correct info is going to get messed up on . Argue it if you will but theres no way around it a 9/16 bolt isnt going to fit into a 1/2 inch hole it just wont but hey were all here to learn something , Well some of us are here to try to make others think we know all . But you know what Justbust1n I dont know if it makes you upset that someone calls you out on what you say or the fact that everything I have told you can be proved out by anyone that has any of these parts laying around just look at them measure them theres no way you can argue it . I read your starter post this morning about the 302 having the old style and the 94 351 having the new style starter when you asked at the parts store , Well guess what that starter doesnt care what its bolted too everything after 93 had that little gear reduction starter so it doesnt matter what motr you ask for if its after that date your getting the new style because thats what came on it . Did you know the only difference in the starters is wether it was bolted to a stick or an automatic ? The manual has a longer nose cone thats it . And I didnt get that from a book I got that from hands on trial and error . But like I said you were told the personal threats would not be tollerated and I dont want to hear well he started it Im innocent thats what the report to moderator option is for . So remember if you reply to this post think before you type read what I stated . Then make your decision because Ive made mine pending your next action . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
Justbust1n

Justbust1n

Reaction score
Justbust1n there seems to be a common denominator in all the shit that has been started here lately . You have chosen very carefully where to start shit and get topics started that are meaningless . And I told you once that personal threats against anyone will get you banned from here end of discussion . Im not going to entertain your non knowing ass anymore you do not speak of facts but only fiction . You remind me of a member we had here a long time ago and his goal seemed to be to **** people off , try to belittle people , and try to make people think he was all knowing he no longer comes here but Id swear your related . So I am going to discuss this with the other mods but my vote is we dont need your kind here . And Ill tell you this if you reply to this post choose your words carefully because the way I see it your kind is not needed here if you want to listen to what others have to say and learn and add your educated 2 cents thats fine but this non sense spewing from your mouth stops today . These forums are to learn not to spread rumors and fiction **** did you even know that a 351 has a different cam than a 302 or 289 yes it will fit but it wont start . And swampthing you may not be aware of this but a 302 uses 1/2 inch head bolts and a 351 uses 9/16 head bolts now I dont know about the rest of you but Ive never seen a 1/2 inch bolt that flares out to 9/16 at the end , Hows it going to fit through the 1/2 inch hole in the head ? Its stuff like that that a new person looking for correct info is going to get messed up on . Argue it if you will but theres no way around it a 9/16 bolt isnt going to fit into a 1/2 inch hole it just wont but hey were all here to learn something , Well some of us are here to try to make others think we know all . But you know what Justbust1n I dont know if it makes you upset that someone calls you out on what you say or the fact that everything I have told you can be proved out by anyone that has any of these parts laying around just look at them measure them theres no way you can argue it . I read your starter post this morning about the 302 having the old style and the 94 351 having the new style starter when you asked at the parts store , Well guess what that starter doesnt care what its bolted too everything after 93 had that little gear reduction starter so it doesnt matter what motr you ask for if its after that date your getting the new style because thats what came on it . Did you know the only difference in the starters is wether it was bolted to a stick or an automatic ? The manual has a longer nose cone thats it . And I didnt get that from a book I got that from hands on trial and error . But like I said you were told the personal threats would not be tollerated and I dont want to hear well he started it Im innocent thats what the report to moderator option is for . So remember if you reply to this post think before you type read what I stated . Then make your decision because Ive made mine pending your next action . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
for one thing i asked very nicely for him to take that some where else, and no i dint start talkin shit !!! i wanted this post to be for the facts not some ******** war me and you have so , understand this i dont know this kid that said that and if you ask me i didnt make ne threats i just asked~~ what he did he do to trouble starters !!! dicuss it with the other moderators let them read , really i think they will see whats going on i dropped it i think your just holdin a grude against me and i dont care about you or ne thing to do with you. i wanted the facts and even if they come from your ass then fine but i have learned somethings from this forurm and i would like to keep it that way . i didnt know alot about 4x4 but now slowly i am learning , me and your grude is one thing ..it would have been nice instead of comming in here pushing your power around you clould have just voiced your opinion on the subject just proving that you just out for me . like i said a power freak i dont appreicate either comments that where made !!! includind yours it would have just been nice for the techinical answers but the other bs you could have left out take it up with whats his face thats a threat aint it (you know what we do to trouble starters) i dont know about you but thats a threat to me but lets see what you do to him..... lol probably nothing , because he hasnt tested your knowlege i hope someone on this fourm understands, i didnt do nothing and just tested your knowlege and then had some loser came and threating me and i try to get to the bottom of it AND LEARN SOMETHING, all i really have to do is just make another name but i really would like to keep this one .... so as far as that goes please i would like everyother responce to be about the TOPIC AT HAND!!!~! [-X

and so your telling me a e303 cam will not work in a 351???? that what i wastalkin about? and cant you get the head machined out for the 9/16 bolts to fit , ???

BLADE262US

Reaction score
No smart guy you cant use an FOR-M-6250-E303 hydraulic ROLLER camshaft in a 351W unless its a 94 or 95 roller motor with the mass air EFI . Or you spend the money to get the block machined for roller lifters . And let me guess youll just throw a carb on it well at .498 lift int. and exh. Wouldnt it be a waste of time seeing that cam is designed to work with the EEC IV EFI . The only thing you got right in that was that cam would have the corect firing order for a 351W but im sure that was an accident . And yes you can machine the heads out to 9/16 but was that info offered in the post now was it said bolt on with an ARP kit . Now you see my point wouldnt that be misleading to a new person seeking knowledge ? I have not thrown my weight around here I dont see it as power If I were that way youd have been gone by now . But I should also tell you that if there is action taken against you and you just make another name as you say that would constitue spam and you know whats been happening to them lately so I wouldnt recomend that . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
Justbust1n

Justbust1n

Reaction score
No smart guy you cant use an FOR-M-6250-E303 hydraulic ROLLER camshaft in a 351W unless its a 94 or 95 roller motor with the mass air EFI . Or you spend the money to get the block machined for roller lifters . And let me guess youll just throw a carb on it well at .498 lift int. and exh. Wouldnt it be a waste of time seeing that cam is designed to work with the EEC IV EFI . The only thing you got right in that was that cam would have the corect firing order for a 351W but im sure that was an accident . And yes you can machine the heads out to 9/16 but was that info offered in the post now was it said bolt on with an ARP kit . Now you see my point wouldnt that be misleading to a new person seeking knowledge ? I have not thrown my weight around here I dont see it as power If I were that way youd have been gone by now . But I should also tell you that if there is action taken against you and you just make another name as you say that would constitue spam and you know whats been happening to them lately so I wouldnt recomend that . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
thats what engine i have and quit the smart remarks i am right and it makes you mad i hope evey one reads this and yes the firing order is the same !!! and the heads can be machined see you just see what you want to if someone dosent have the money like you and has a limited amount of parts laying around then they also have to know how to make things work!!! like if you have a 302 and a 351w laying around to make a preformance engine you can take the heads off of the 351w get then machined for 50 bucks and it will work and be pretty bad ass ... like i said you dont like to be proven wrong dude just get off my back cause your slander is deffinatly intagating is it that hard to focus on the topic i mean come on grow up

BLADE262US

Reaction score
OMG you really cant comprehend what you read can you . Still waiting on a decision from the other mods about your behavior then we wont have to worry about you starting problems around here anymore . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
Justbust1n

Justbust1n

Reaction score
OMG you really cant comprehend what you read can you . Still waiting on a decision from the other mods about your behavior then we wont have to worry about you starting problems around here anymore . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i hope they read how much you try to push people around when they test you lol ....

Justbust1n said:
i hope they read how much you try to push people around when they test you lol ....
and some block actuall have the dip stik in the block as to on the timing cover so take this into consideration when you buy a junk block for rebuilding Blaze do you know what years the started putting the dipstick in the block??? cause i sure as **** dont .. lol and am sure your reading this blaze i am serious i dont know

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Well it was around 1979 same year they went to the light cranks and the 50 oz weighted flywheel . Prior to that all cars had the dipstick in the front cover and guess what the trucks had the dipstick in the drivers side of the pan yes theres a difference between the truck and car pans too . I can even tell you that the retaining nut that holds the dipstick in the pan is 9/16 . I got some interesting pms from you a minute ago seems you still wanna play games and start trouble here Ill post them so everyone can see . And yes its a pm but was sent to me and I choose to make it public .

Justbust1n should have dropped it, Today, 07:25 PM

Bronco Maniac

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,557

Warn: (0%)

now even your moderators see what kinda person you r

--------------------

Justbust1n hahaha, Today, 07:24 PM

Bronco Maniac

hahahah yeah read keep it civil

--------------------

So you see Justbust1n this seems to be just a game for you to see what kind of trouble you can stir we dont need that here and the personal threats are not needed either . You will be put in moderated posting which means whatever you want to post will be first viewed by a mod to make sure your not causing trouble or making threats to other members . Keep in mind that if you make another user ID that would constitute spam and you will be banned immediately for that . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
Justbust1n

Justbust1n

Reaction score
Well it was around 1979 same year they went to the light cranks and the 50 oz weighted flywheel . Prior to that all cars had the dipstick in the front cover and guess what the trucks had the dipstick in the drivers side of the pan yes theres a difference between the truck and car pans too . I can even tell you that the retaining nut that holds the dipstick in the pan is 9/16 . I got some interesting pms from you a minute ago seems you still wanna play games and start trouble here Ill post them so everyone can see . And yes its a pm but was sent to me and I choose to make it public .

Justbust1n should have dropped it, Today, 07:25 PM

Bronco Maniac

now even your moderators see what kinda person you r

--------------------

Justbust1n hahaha, Today, 07:24 PM

Bronco Maniac

hahahah yeah read keep it civil

--------------------

So you see Justbust1n this seems to be just a game for you to see what kind of trouble you can stir we dont need that here and the personal threats are not needed either . You will be put in moderated posting which means whatever you want to post will be first viewed by a mod to make sure your not causing trouble or making threats to other members . Keep in mind that if you make another user ID that would constitute spam and you will be banned immediately for that . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
dosent a personal message a personal message ??? now isnt that a violation?? lol keep it civil thats what that was about now bringing my PERSONAL MESSAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo