What to do about spam...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know you guys have been working hard to keep deleting and banning spam and I really appreciate it, before I start banning whole IP blocks though I really want to implement the new version of this board with CAPTCHA to stop spam, the only problem is its not ready for prime time but should be in another few weeks. If you want to check out the new features here is a link...

http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=229180

Thanks,

Dana

Last edited by a moderator:

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I like the layout of the new forum, and it looks like the member's profile features really improved. Can't wait to get the new version, although I've always like the present style. Keep us posted, Randy JSM84

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
I have a thought, why don't we have a contest to see who bans more spammers. The winner could get a free BKO Graveyard shirt or something. It may be good motivation.

mbtech2003

Reaction score
WOW it's really geting out of hand :angry: their was 6 new spam postings from my last visit here an hour ago!!

I guess some people have no life

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke