My Lexus-Proof Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
This is my 1990 XLT. Its has a rebuilt 302 and AOD trans with a K&N High Flow Air Filter and a rednecked exhaust. Its currently running on 33x12.50R15 Bridgestone Dueler H/Ts and American Racing Tailgunner wheels. I replaced oth rear quarters and tailgate. I installed a bull bar on the front and 2 off road lights on the roof. The truck is a daily driver and a weekend wheeler. I do plow with the truck during the winter so its also a seasonal work truck. In the future I plan to put on a 4" suspension lift, 3" body lift and get it painted gun metal grey.

picture-146.jpg

picture-137.jpg

aux-backups.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Justbust1n

Reaction score
a little TLC and youll be stuck in the mudd in no time ... dont paint it to nice you wont be able to see it with that mudd caked on lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

liftedbill

Reaction score
when you bringing it to school, now that you finally got your license you gotta come wheelin with us on a half day.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke