looking at buying another rear end gear and it says notched cross pin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justbust1n

Reaction score
buying another rear end gear for my dads bronco and it says on broncograveyard that i need a notched cross pin what is that i know what i cross pin is but do you notch it yourself or do you buy one i didnt have to do it when i did mine???

Cucamongan

Reaction score
Good Question, I heard of one before but had to verify what it was...

I'm guessing your thinking about getting a set of Yukon Gears. Look good, let us know how you like 'em

Here is what i found, Randys Ring and Pinion (www.ring-pinion.com) started to help, but the link was deleted.

Check this link to Bronco Graveyard: http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-32308_...d_cross_pin.htm

If your getting new gears, why dont you just get a whole set from Bronco Graveyard?

OP
OP
Justbust1n

Justbust1n

Reaction score
Good Question, I heard of one before but had to verify what it was...

I'm guessing your thinking about getting a set of Yukon Gears. Look good, let us know how you like 'em

Here is what i found, Randys Ring and Pinion (www.ring-pinion.com) started to help, but the link was deleted.

Check this link to Bronco Graveyard: http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-32308_...d_cross_pin.htm

If your getting new gears, why dont you just get a whole set from Bronco Graveyard?
i have already got someone to replace mine my dad has his 96 bronco and we are getting him some 4.10s , and on broncograve yard thats where it says notched cross pi

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Justbust1n

Justbust1n

Reaction score
i have already got someone to replace mine my dad has his 96 bronco and we are getting him some 4.10s , and on broncograve yard thats where it says notched cross pin
found a notched cross pin on broncograveyard , orderd it and recived it today... hopefully it work wish me luck

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo