66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
Sign in to follow this  
firelt90bronco

One Year Later

Last year I took a picture of my Bronco parked in the driveway, I did the same today exactly one year later.

post-3986-1162326861.jpg

10-31-2005

post-3986-1162327220.jpg

10-31-2006

You got the wheels turned all the way from lock to lock?!?! :D/

That truck has a great turning radius. :)):)>-

Same here, Its seems like I only caused more damage over the last year. I dont think i'm gonna wheel again until I get everything fixed. Seems like a never ending battle chasing gremlins after every trip

Very Sweet. Awesome looking....and the right year too... :)

Hopefully next year mine will look that good...

Did you do body work also?

Yeah, I do all the work on my truck, I've only trusted my truck to one other person for help with a job.

That's cool. When I get to body work (next year I hope...) - I'll see where the cheapest parts are and what kind of hole I'm digging myself.

The body was okay for the most part, but I had to replace the quarter panels and that was 400 bucks.

he's done alot more work than shows cosmetically- in the guts of the beast.

It took a year to put on a sticker, add some lights, and replace the bumper with that whatever that thing is? I'm gonna go ahead and say impressive.

Yeah, that was funny, most of the work I've done is replacing most of the internal components as well as fixing all of the rust. Heres a list of everything I've replaced:

Battery

valave cover gaskets

tranny pan and filter

wiper motor

quarter panels

window motors

brake master cylinder

brakes

differential gasket and gear oil change

complete tailgate

gas tank

fuel pump

fuel sending unit

class 3 receiver hitch

battery cables

starter

starter solenoid

And heres some new stuff I've added:

hide-away strobes in the lights

cb radio

7 speaker boss audio system

KC lights

bull bar

Whelen strobes

bedlined the cargo area

Now I WOULD say thats impressive!!! Watch your criticism next time!

:))

I can appreciate what you've done, nice work!!!

Yeah, that was funny, most of the work I've done is replacing most of the internal components as well as fixing all of the rust. Heres a list of everything I've replaced:

Battery

valave cover gaskets

tranny pan and filter

wiper motor

quarter panels

window motors

brake master cylinder

brakes

differential gasket and gear oil change

complete tailgate

gas tank

fuel pump

fuel sending unit

class 3 receiver hitch

battery cables

starter

starter solenoid

And heres some new stuff I've added:

hide-away strobes in the lights

cb radio

7 speaker boss audio system

KC lights

bull bar

Whelen strobes

bedlined the cargo area

Now I WOULD say thats impressive!!! Watch your criticism next time!

Nice truck, good job :-B . Why didn't you add the list in the first place, maybe they wouldn't have been pulling your chain :rolleyes: .

:)>-

Wheelin pics are comin'!!!! I just got my 33s today. They aren't knuckly but they'll do for 70 bucks at the swap meet.

I'm sorry, did you want me to kiss your ass like all of the other sheep based on the 2 lame pics you posted?

WOW... That was mature, I guess I'm not your friend anymore.

WOW... That was mature, I guess I'm not your friend anymore.

Oh yeah! Well mines bullet proof

man johnski all he said was that he took a 2 pictures one year apart. he never said, "hey look how much work ive done." i don't know about you, but my ma'ma allways said, "if you aint nuttin nice to say, dont say nuttin at all."

Well, we all don't have the luxury of dropping every last cent into our trucks like Johnski. Ya see I have a house and another truck so the Bronco dosen't see 100% pay checks (of course it would if I still lived at home with mommy)!!!!

johnski , johnski , johnski :angry: why do you have to go and piss me off like that . Im not in a good mood right now anyway so I probably shouldnt even be writing this but here goes . Here at broncozone we like to work together to help eachother not criticize eachothers work . Not all of us are at the same mechanical or skill level but all of us knows something someone else doesnt know here hence the helping eachother out . You have chosen to be what is called a dick now for definition a Dick is someone who thinks there better than eveyone else , someone who chooses to run other people down for self gratification . Now I dont care if its a piece of shit that the bodys dragging behind the running gear or a spit shined show truck all of us have our toys that mean something to us or we wouldnt have them . Now I for one think that your replies and attitude were totally uncalled for and after being brought to your attention you still chose to be a Dick and for that my friend you win a prize its called moderated posting . For the next 30 days any and all of your post will have to go through me or one of the other mods before being allowed to be posted on the boards thats just the way it is , If after the 30 days you choose to exhibit that behavier again it will be indefinate suspension of your account and IP , Seeing the number of post you have you must enjoy visiting this site and if my actions make you decide to not come back so be it we dont need that kind of behavior here it very much puts a damper on the feeling of being able to ask any question without the fear of someone making you feel stupid because you asked and that will not be tolerated here . Feel free to pm me if you feel I have given you this prize in error . And dont forget for the next 30 days enjoy the prize my friend youve earned it . :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this