What is better to spend your money on

• 6" Lift (1000$)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 38" Tires(1200$)

• M12000 Wench(1158$)

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
The winch ("wench") is too high, should be under $800. You can buy the 38's new for that price, or slightly used for half that. Plus, you also need rims, and you can't use'em unless you first get a lift. A complete 6" suspension lift will run close to $950-1000, but you will still need a bit more room to fit the 38's. My $0.02!!!

mansquirt86

Reaction score
the way i see it, you should ge tthe wench. you cant fit 38's on the truck without the lift, and prob new rims as well. if your only going to get one thing, get the winch first and the lift and tires later on at the same time

Txquadhunter

Reaction score
My vote goes to the winch. anyone can take a stock Bronco with 31" MT's with a winch any place and further then a lifted Bronco on 38's w/out a winch. May take you longer by winching to a spot, But pass em while there stuck with noway to winch out. Lifted Bronco's look nice, But winches help more.

CADster

Reaction score
My vote goes to the winch. anyone can take a stock Bronco with 31" MT's with a winch any place and further then a lifted Bronco on 38's w/out a winch.
i guess it depends on how you want to spend your day.

a lifter truck with 38's can go thru some goo ... so you could spend the day having fun. all stock with the winch, and you know your getting stuck :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i'd go with tires .. not 38's (unless i already had gears), but not all-terrains either.

4xfan78

Reaction score
I would say to get the lift. I am under the impression that youre truck is stock. The tires would not do you any good without a lift, then again the lift looks real funny without big tires.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sf66