Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justshootme84

• Oscar

• Freak

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gunner

Reaction score
Make your votes now and we will see who wins. if you have anymore nominees let me know and we can add up to ten

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
ok i had to stick with my original nomination so justshootme gets my vote because his looks so damn close to what mine is going to be when i am done.

Solomon Grundy

Reaction score
I would really like to vote on this poll, but unfortunately I have no idea what the nominee's vehicles look like. Can you tell me where to find their pics and/or stats?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
SG, click on the link below, or back up and check the other threads in this section. WHen you see a post by one of the nominees, click on their name over to the left of the message to see their profile, photo and links to other photos if you don't find it in their posts.

FEATURED TRUCKS

Please vote for ME!!!!, the voting is very close!!!! [-o<

Thanks, Gunner, we're friends again!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
i cant believe we have 768 members to this site and only 7 people voted. this isnt going as good as i thought it would.

and yes if you want to see pictures of the nominees trucks click their names and it will bring you to their profiles and you can get their pictures from there

Justshootme84

Reaction score
I just found the gallery feature here, too. Everyone get one started, and vote!!!

I added a few pics to mine, including a "Bubba" just for Gunner <_<

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
this really isnt going well. this forum has been viewed 111 times and we only have 10 votes. i am getting discouraged. thought i was doing something good here but i guess not.

Ktomek06

Reaction score
No you are..if you only get 11 votes this time, you only get 11 votes. Lets do this every month and I am sure we will get more progress with increasing voting.

Justshootme84

Reaction score
I knew the voting would be close, as all the rigs have their merits. How about extending the voting for a while longer, until we have a final vote or tally or something we can all agree on ( moderators at least).

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
i dont have a problem with that. but hey i know you are a moderator to so no changing the votes to go in your favor randy. j/k but yeah we can extend it for another week. then we can get together and see who wins. so deadline is next friday.

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Sounds good to me! v :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> How is this going to work is this going to be a monthly thing or every 2 months?

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
this might have to be an every two months or even a quarterly thing because we cant even get enough votes to do it monthly.

Justshootme84

Reaction score
I agree, if we get more votes we can then have a monthly winner. Gunner started this off, so i say it's his call on when we stop the voting for this round. I only voted once ,too!!! :blush:

SouthCowboy122

Reaction score
Freak, you got yourslef an awsome bronco there. everything is awsome on that thing. Great job on it. :D/

Justshootme84

Reaction score
That's an awesome pic Freak!!! (drooling)

Come'on folks, VOTE!!!

How many "Shaker" Broncos have you seen, ever???

This pic shows off my black marks I made on a country bridge:

107891&toggle=fullsize&filename=thwbronco9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jfrbronco

Reaction score
they are all great trucks but I voted for oscar. just want to see more of that truck.

JFR-

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke