4th Ofjuly Weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juice

Reaction score
not sure if this is the right place, i didn't see anything that seemed to be a perfect fit but oh well.

4th of july weekend we are going to be holding a wheeling party in Marquette Michigan. which is in the UP for those of you not familiar with michigan. there is a campground pretty much in my front yard, so camping is the way to go for sleeping http://www.gitchegumeervpark.com/ we should have a good turnout, so if anyone is up for it come on up.

OP
OP
J

Juice

Reaction score
where at in the UP are ya from? i actually know raven, but haven't seen him in prolly a month, he is in the NMU Trailcats which i am also in

FLYFSHIN

Reaction score
Marquette. I know someone you probobly know too. Travis, drives a black and silver Jimmy LT. He'll be riding with me on that weekend.

OP
OP
J

Juice

Reaction score
so aparently chad went to texas, and is working down there :huh: oh sorry i mean raven

OP
OP
J

Juice

Reaction score
we are gonna meet up at the citgo in harvey saturday at 11:00. if you guys wanna meet up friday as well give us a call 906 249-3334 talk me or Erik.

btw the citgo in harvey is about 1 mile form marquette city limits and right on US 41

E

EASY MONEY THE EASY WAY (LIFETIM

EASY MONEY THE EASY WAY (LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY)

PRINT AND READ IT CAREFULLY!!!

Here

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RezBarron