Wish me luck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92broncobeast

Reaction score
The bronco is going in the garadge tonight lets hope when it rolls out in the morning that it is a new truck i am repacing some seals and pulling the motor to do some tuning to it im going to try and make this bronco buck again wish me luck ill let you guys know how it goes [-o<

beefy85

Reaction score
good luck man....id be care full i dont know how yours is but mine ate a extenstion and 5/8 socket...i still havnt figured that one out...but yea i hope get it fixed i wish i could get mine fixed

wtfdissux

Reaction score
just dont put a lift kit on last time I did that I couln't get it back through the doors and did you say was going in tonight and out in the morning and I thaught I had odd times to work on my truck

OP
OP

92broncobeast

Reaction score
hey thanks for the support guys i think that she will be back in the mudpits by lunch time tommarow or to day witch ever it is, i started at like 8 orr 9 and its going on 4 so i put in a few hours but when she fires up it should all be worth it...... o yea you guys should have seen it when the transfer case and tranny came out.......... lets just say i didnt come out slowly

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke