need some advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefy85

Reaction score
ok yall here i goes....my bronco is 10 hrs away, thats goin 70-75 mph. my mom keeps tellin me to sell it, i bought with my money and its in my name. should i sell it and save up and buy a new bronco. i was think a 78-79 i have allways like that body style. there are some pros and cons to both and i was just wondering what do you guys think i should do either way im gonna have a bronco i love em to much to not have one thanx in advance

beefy

Big Country

Reaction score
What's keeping you from driving the 10 hours to go pick it up. And if you love it so much why is not in your posession? I would go pick it up and keep it.

OP
OP
B

beefy85

Reaction score
im goin to school...i have no time to go get it if i did i would. at uti we dont vacations like other schools i have no spring break x-mas or summer break. if it would make the drive i would fly up there on a weekend and drive here but it leaks oil like no other the tranny is now leakin somewhere and the carb need adjusted and i think it has a burnt valve so idk

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
Thats a hard problem to answer. Why couldn't you find soemone with a trailer and tow it to UTI and fix the valve problem and oil leaks.

Big Country

Reaction score
if you have the time and money I would keep it and have someone tow like fire said. If you don'thave the time or the money than you need to put a hold on it. if moms wants you to get rid of it. You might have to. As long as you don't decide not to and moms gets rid of it for you without selling it. If you are to part with it at least get some money for it.

OP
OP
B

beefy85

Reaction score
i would work on it at the school but i can only work the first sat. of every phase and i can only do matanice no engine tranny...i can only do brakes oil change ect but i htink i mgiht know where my oil leak is from im thinkin the oil filter thats the only thing that i havnt changed out so as soon as i can get up there im gonna try that and adjust the carb and it might make the trip and hopefully the tranny only leaked fluid cuz the engine was off and i can remember if it was on or not so...fun fun im thinkin bout keepin it i sold my torino and bought it with the money from that so it kinda has a senamental value to it....btw if any of yall are from the houston area...do you know of any good machine shops i can take my heads to when i get em off thanx guys

beefy

OP
OP
B

beefy85

Reaction score
well....this lady we know offered me 1500 for my bronco. my mom started talkin bout it and she went by and looked at it...thats how much i have into it but like i said before im not really sure i want to get rid of it this is gettin to be a real pain in the a$$ i knew i should of just bouth a new engine instead of buyin my chebby

OP
OP
B

beefy85

Reaction score
yea i know but id thought id see what yall say cuz most of yall are lot older than i am and yall have been through more than i have but i dont know im tryin to go throught the pros and cons and it comein out even in my eyes but oh well ill figure it out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sf66