Clutch hydraulic swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skrebs

Reaction score
Anyone put a hydraulic clutch in an early bronco?

i've been messing around with it and i've got a ***** clyinder mounted to press the clutch fork but i'm not sure if it is moving it far enough?

how far should the clutch fork move?

MBell70

Reaction score
I put a hydraulic setup on my bronco. It works great. I used the wilwood ***** cylinder and wilwood clutch master cylinder from Summit. here are the part numbers.

WIL-260-1304 Master Cylinder

WIL-260-1333 ***** Cylinder. 1 3/8" stroke.

Both work great together. Here are some picture of it installed while the body was off.

Use the hole for the speedometer cable to mount the master cylinder. Just enlarge it all little and drill the two mounting holes. Drill 5/16" hole in your clutch pedal and use a spherical rod end to connect the master cylinder rod to the clutch pedal. it is a clean installation. I will take some more detailed pictures and post them.

100_0550.JPG 100_0578.JPG

OP
OP
S

skrebs

Reaction score
does that ***** actaully move the entire stroke length (1 and 3/8) because the one i used was labeled as a 1 1/2 in stroke but it doesn't seem to move that far once setup

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke