tryin to move my bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefy85

Reaction score
well the topic says it...im tryin to find a wayt o move my bronco down here to houston...it is not rode worthy enugh to make the 9 hr trip so i tryed u-haul to see how much it would cost to rent one of the trailers and well it said that my bronco was too heavy for there trailers so if yall have any sugesstions ill areticate it and i dont have any buddy with a car trailer so that out of the question and i have to rely on my mom so yea...

beefy

Seabronc

Reaction score
It will cost you a few bucks, but try a car transporter. There are a lot of them that will move private vehicles any where in the country. Look it up in the yellow pages or on the net. Here is an example http://www.bananamoving.com/intertransport.aspx?srv=65

http://www.nationwideautotrans.com/

There are a lot more, those are just a couple I picked out of a list by doing a Dogpile search, Google should also give basically the same list.

Good luck,

:)>-

Last edited by a moderator:

ofthesouth05

ofthesouth05
Reaction score
I went through this with u-haul. The lady that was at the uhaul place here wasnt too bright. She keyed in it was a bronco full size and the computer said 'overweight' so she's like 'OK then we'll try bronco II" and it came back OK. My bronco is 84 xlt with 31x10.50x15 tires just did squeeze on their trailer, anything bigger aint gonna work. I didnt have a truck to pull their trailer with so I ended up getting one of their trucks too. To go about 450 miles round trip including gas ended costing me just at a thousand dollars. Uhaul charges by the mile, other companys like Penske I think dont charge. They have unlimite mileage, so just check out different moving companies.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar