Air Deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3dragon

Reaction score
Which is the better air deflector to buy?

EGR or Lund

Those are the only 2 I can find for sale.

I tried searching the forum but the search keeps dying

Thanks

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Which is the better air deflector to buy?

EGR or Lund

Those are the only 2 I can find for sale.

I tried searching the forum but the search keeps dying

Thanks
I had the EGR rear deflector, above window, on rear roof; it didn't fit perfectly & 3M double back tape didn't hold one side down well; had to re-do it a few times. And the white edges of the 3M tape glared out against our black roof. Ended up using indelible black marker to mask the white.

Lasted a few years through the seldom used car wash until one car wash brush (while on vacay) broke it into 4 pieces.

I believe EGR and Lund now sell *****-in types.

OP
OP
M

M3dragon

Reaction score
I had the EGR rear deflector, above window, on rear roof; it didn't fit perfectly & 3M double back tape didn't hold one side down well; had to re-do it a few times. And the white edges of the 3M tape glared out against our black roof. Ended up using indelible black marker to mask the white.

Lasted a few years through the seldom used car wash until one car wash brush (while on vacay) broke it into 4 pieces.

I believe EGR and Lund now sell *****-in types.
Ya I was looking at the ***** only version. the tape seemed like it would fall off to easy. Did the air deflector work on keeping the back window lest dusty?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo