My 72' Featured EB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bowhunter

Reaction score
IMG_1012.JPGIMG_1110__12_.JPGIMG_1110.JPGHello,

Thanks for considering my rig. I will post the specs tomorrow. They are on another computer and there is way too much to try to recreate.

Dale

DJ JOE

Reaction score
sell_bronco_006.jpgSweet broncster! Did you originally have a v-8. I have a 67 half cab and am wanting to put a 302 in it to turn the 35"S B)

Yardape

Reaction score
Ya know I have never really been a fan of the Early Bronco's. I know this is the wrong site to say that out loud, but all the rigs I have seen since I started on this site I think I have been converted. They are looking better and better every time someone posts pics of their truck. Sweet truck man, I really like the look of yours, I think I have to get one now.

MeAnGrEen_75EB

Reaction score
Too many pretty looking early broncos.... mine has character :lol:

PDC_0075-2.jpg

1.jpg

PDC_0025-1.jpg

Burns

Reaction score
is that a Ford Van in the backround?
who the **** lifts a van?

I've seen a few done up, not sure if it EVER came stock or if it's all custom. I saw one a few months ago, something like 20" of lift with massive tires, painted bright yellow with a black skull on the side. Best thing is, guy said, was that since it's hallow, it's really tough to roll it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke