6" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

juGGernaut

Reaction score
for all of you that have have a 6" lift on your 78's & 79's, did you have to use aftermarket angel shims to correct your pinion angel on the rear? also, any one found out a way to get the bow out of the front coils with a 6 in. lift?

Last edited by a moderator:

4xfan78

Reaction score
for all of you that have have a 6" lift on your 78's & 79's, did you have to use aftermarket angel shims to correct your pinion angel on the rear? also, any one found out a way to get the bow out of the front coils with a 6 in. lift?
I cut the angle in the blocks on one of mine. As far as the front I do not know. I believe that someone on this site hade something that mounted under the spring to correct this problem.

79fordguy

Reaction score
i have a 4" lift with no drop brackets and used 7* c bushings with wild horses degreed rear radus arm bushings and sierra bronco 7* shims under the coils to correct the bow. are you using drop brackets or longer arms with the 6" coil? what springs are you using? also do you have a adjustable trac bar and/or drop trac bracket?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22