Redneck Wrecks of The Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
Show me your rusty, redneck broncos and I'll beat it with mine. In my truck, the courtesy light dosen't even work, beat that. Show me some pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

wtfdissux

Reaction score
almost think that the modorater should make this a new section wish my camara worked better it would be fun to see how other p.o.s.'s compared to our own **** we might decide that ours aint as bad as we think or just hang our heads in shame ....... great idea maybe will take some pics tomarow if rain lets up

by th way u mean curtessy light are really supposed to light?!?! how many different coler body parts ya got at last count all thee doors came from differnt trucks ( but at least the front doors are the same coler)and hood as well pluss the areas that i primed and never finished :blush:

trains11tjc

Reaction score
i got a whole s***load of holes on mine. its a pos but i love it...doesnt run yet either. caulking up the a$$ everywhere. i would put up pics but i have dial-up and it takes FOREVER to put them up. i shall later

404PageNotFound

Reaction score
i got a whole s***load of holes on mine. its a pos but i love it...doesnt run yet either. caulking up the a$$ everywhere. i would put up pics but i have dial-up and it takes FOREVER to put them up. i shall later

I dont know, but next week I think I will take the cake

bedliner interior

3M undercoating on the exterior

AND a CB radio (the only thing that works right)

trains11tjc

Reaction score
I dont know, but next week I think I will take the cake

bedliner interior

3M undercoating on the exterior

AND a CB radio (the only thing that works right)
got the bedliner interior (classy!)

are u saying instead of paint u have undercoating??

404PageNotFound

Reaction score
got the bedliner interior (classy!)

are u saying instead of paint u have undercoating??
as of next week i will

bedliner replaces the rubber floormating

and I will be covering over the paint and body filler with under coating. easy maintenance paint

OP
OP
F

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
Yo lets see some pics. I bedlinered my bed area and it dosen't look bad. The water damage from not having a back window made it manditory and the carpet was ruined.

OJ Rider

Reaction score
So are you saying that bedliner on the intererior is a bad thing? after sinking my bronco I have decided that I am going to gut the carpet and do bedliner just for cleaning purposes.

Stuck.jpg

OP
OP
F

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
Man, you name it I've done it. I rivited plates over the rotted fender wells. The holes were upwards of 10"!

So are you saying that bedliner on the intererior is a bad thing? after sinking my bronco I have decided that I am going to gut the carpet and do bedliner just for cleaning purposes.
Not at all, I like the bedliner, its good when I move stuff like snowblowers, mulch, wood, etc.

dogbert4pres

Reaction score
I had Line-X in mine and was not too happy, it seems spilt brake fluid eats it up.

BroncoXLT85

Reaction score
Break fluid will eat up anything. If you ever get mad at someone, put some brake fluid on their car. It will eat the paint right off.

OP
OP
F

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
There are some things I've done that I'm not proud of...haha yeah right! I had some idiot who would walk his dog and the dog would sh*t on my lawn. So one night I bagged the shit and went to his house, I put on rubber gloves and wiped the sh*t all over his white car's door handles and windshield. The dog never sh*t on my lawn again.

Reaction score
College beater for when I'm here in philly.

88%20drivers%20side%20front.JPG

88%20drivers%20side%20rear.JPG

Cleaned up a little

88%20side%20and%20rear%20fixed.JPG

88%20front%20and%20side%20fixed.JPG

88%20rear%20quarter%20fix%201.JPG

Then prolly the biggest pile ever...

Thanksgiving%20break%20poser%20pics%20-%20took%20a%20drive%20-%20front%20and%20side.jpg

Adrianspeeder

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rickyb571