? about your bronco's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ken

Reaction score
Just wondering what if any suspension changes/ or kits have you made to your bronco?

And what size and brand tires do you run and on what brand of wheels?

Any peopleout here from So. Cal? If so where do you go 4 byin"

Thanks for reading and any responses!

ken

KPMALONE

Reaction score
I have a 71 w/ a 302 and a PTO winch. I am running a 3 1/2" front super flex coil from Jeffs Bronco Graveyard and a 3" rear new superlift leafs. I have just recently put 33/12.50/15 Pro Comp Mud Terrain tires with a 15X10 American Racing Outlaw II wheel. I have also cut out fender wells in order to allow for tire clearance when offroading. I am now doing finally assembly of Bronco, but she should work out just fine.

S_bolt19

Reaction score
I got kind of a piece meal lift. The rear is WH 4.5" 11-packs, the front is 3.5" coils about 12 years old. Cut fenders with Peerless 33x12.5x15 Mudders (almost a knock off of the BFG MTs, they are made by Bridgestone) and black AR wagon wheels.

Most folks order stuff from the vendors....

James Duff, Wild Horses, BC Broncos, Jeff's Bronco Graveyard, Tom's Bronco

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
James Duff 4.5" front with wristed arm, 3.5" rear, 2" body, Swamper SX 38x14.50R15 on Michey Thompson Classic 15x12.

newguy

Reaction score
I live in Long Beach and I bought a '73 in December and just getting started on fixing it up. I used to have a '75 years ago and wish I'd never sold it.

As for off-roading try the Mojave National Preserve, the Stoddard Wells area off I15 before Barstow or Red Rock Canyon off H14 north of the town of Mojave. You can pick up a copy of the 'California Atlas and Gazetteer' from DeLorme. They are full of trails and are very accurate. I use them to find hunting spots.

If you live near the LBC try going to the car swap meet at Vet's Stadium on the 2 Saturday of each month.

Good luck.

Carl

76Explorer

Reaction score
I have a 76 with 3 1/2" lift, super flex coils in the front with new C bushings from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard, and a KbarS(stiff) lift in the rear. Hope to replace the rear lift this summer with an 11 pack from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard. I am also using a drop pitman arm, and drop track bar bracket(no more bump steer).

Tires...265/75/16 BFG L/T on 058 American Eagle 10" wheel.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke