Minnesotabronco96

Police Broncos

hnpca1014-vi.jpg

hnpca0855-vi.jpg

cnpca0582-vi.jpg

cnpca0540-vi.jpg

npca0518-vi.jpg

command2.jpg

these broncos are the ones that keep us safe!

ROCK ON

ok well sorry to be a d*** but i dont like cops so im not giving much kudos on the bronco cops and those cop trucks would be WAY better if they were eb's. no offense to the cops out there and any other authority blah blah blah....and yea i guess i am a d***

Whats that... Your house is on fire.. no, your being held up at gun point... I'll bet you wish you weren't a dick huh?

Whats that... Your house is on fire.. no, your being held up at gun point... I'll bet you wish you weren't a dick huh?

:)) yea......no i'll go ahead and die...

I give the bronco-cops major props . . . I think broncos are just hot in general, and the fact that they've kept them in service and in tune kicks ass . . . We have a few white 'county' broncos in sarasota . . . big, fat purdy broncos . . . For the record, I have made great friends with each and everyone of the cops in this town . . . I get off easy because I'm a cute girl, and I'm single for the 5 minutes they have me pulled over . . . I was also a CI over the summer, so . . . yeah . . . Rock on service broncos!

Its a good thing broncos can fit under the roof of the Dunkin' Donuts drive through or cops would have a real dilema!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this