66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
Sign in to follow this  
Seabronc

Electrical or Vacuum Troubleshooting

Hey guys,

There are currently several EVTMs for sale on ebay on a Buy It Now basis. That manual is one of the best books you can invest in for trouble shooting and maintaining your truck. You can find them with a simple search, "Ford Bronco EVTM", no quotes.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Ford+Bronco+EVTM&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XFord+Bronco+EVTM+Shop+Manual.TRS1&_nkw=Ford+Bronco+EVTM+Shop+Manual&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Ford+Bronco+EVTM+Shop+Manual&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H1.XFord+Bronco+Shop+Manual.TRS1&_nkw=Ford+Bronco+Shop+Manual&_sacat=0

Ford produced hard copy versions of them for every model vehicle they have manufactured from atleast 1980 and up. After 96 the service manuals were produced on CD and DVD.

If you don't find one listed on ebay for your truck, just contact one of the sellers. They may have one that is not listed yet or you may be able get them to keep an eye out for you.

The EVTM is the source of the diagrams that I often include in my posts

peace.gif

I'm recycling this post because there have been numerous questions which have the answers contained in this document. The book is year specific and I suggest that you get one for the year of your Bronco. It is well worth the few bucks it cost. If you really want a good set of books, also hunt around for the factory service manuals it goes with. Those are harder to find and usually in the $100.00 plus range per set, but invaluable when working on your truck. They contain complete breakdowns of components and step by step instructions for either servicing and/or rebuilding. There are several people selling these manuals and even if one isn't available right now, you can ask them to keep you in mind.

They are far superior to the Haines and Chilton manuals which are a Readers Digest of the real thing with authors cutting out what they consider not important.  The diagrams in Haines and Chilton will give you a real headache when trying to follow electrical circuits.

Good luck,

peace.gif