Bronco Rear Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hudgincreek

Reaction score
Has anyone modified their rear seat in a full size bronco where it will fold backwards and flat? I would like to do this so in case I wanted to sleep in it....while camping...my wife has not kicked me out yet. It is a 1992. Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Welcome to Bronco Zone....

On my 94 the rear seat folds foward when you pull the handle and push the seat ...That might give you enough room to sleep in the back. But by modifying it...I dont really know what to tell ya... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Welcome to the "Zone"!

Ktomek06 is right it does fold down then forward and you could sleep in the back, if you are short enough. I tried sleeping in the back with mine when I went camping but my feet hung off the tail gate. It is a good thing that wildlife doesn't bother me :unsure: LOL

You could try to pull the back seat out all together then making a box of sorts to fill in the area that is left open behind the driver seat. Just a thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj