Bronco Model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ford4ever

Reaction score
i am making a model of a 1980 ford bronco and was wondering what colors i should paint the shock absorbers

any pics or suggestions will appreciated email me at lt_ksicinski or link me to them or something....

THANKS

Seabronc

Reaction score
I believe that the stock truck came with black boots, but if you want them to look like neat like aftermarket shocks, red, yellow or white is common.

Good luck,

:)>-

OP
OP
F

ford4ever

Reaction score
Gloss Black like the Ford Bronco i used to have............thanks for the info Seabronc

Question is the underside of the topper the part you would see if you were inside of the truck the same color as the interior or is it the same color as the toppers exterior pics or advice will be appreciated email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
F

ford4ever

Reaction score
what about the interior color does that make a diff and i am talking about a 1980 bronco

79bigbronco

Reaction score
the trim pieces were interior color , including the piece above the rear window. The rest is an off white, almost a RV white, they did this for light reflection inside.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke