Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Shazam!!! It just hit me who y'all were!!! Ever get that Bronco running???

Oh yeah, ******* [bronco] is the only way to fly!!!!

Randy JSM84

OP
OP
A

azrockrat

Reaction score
yea randy got it up and running. ya know what is got me ****** is i take the top off and a damn thunder strom is rolling in :blink:

Justshootme84

Reaction score
Get a tarp and some rope for just such an event. I still carry one with me, and just use the Skyler top now and then. I know it rains down here 10 times as much as AZ!!! We've had 10-11 inches of rain this year already!!!

OP
OP
A

azrockrat

Reaction score
yea broke out my tarp and rope for that wish my cam hada working flash i would get a few pictures looks funky with a tarp strecthed across it

Justshootme84

Reaction score
It makes for a fun swimming pool behind the back seat after a gulley-washer fills up the tarp!!! You might not have that problem with the "jungle gym" (no offense)back there to hold up the tarp!!! I didn't think of it till now, was gonna make a joke about leaving the tailgate down so the water runs out...

OP
OP
A

azrockrat

Reaction score
ya know i would leave the gate down but with my luck i would have every cat in the neighborhood in the back of the bronco

Justshootme84

Reaction score
:))

That's funny, cause I have 5 cats, and they know not to get within 10 feet of the Bronco. A BB gun is very humane but effective!!!

I was just going to joke that if you left the tg down, the water would drain out when it rains. But if you tarp the Bronco with the tg down, you won't have the swimming pool effect either.

Gunner

Reaction score
big daddy you just made it sound like now that you tookthe top off it cant go back on. i take mine off and put it on constantly. it takes two people but whenever i see we are in for some heavy storming i just put it back on. i like having the option

Ktomek06

Reaction score
I cant wait to go *******...but im still looking for a skyler soft top to buy b4 i do it. :unsure:

jfrbronco

Reaction score
azrockrat, truck looked familiar then I read your sig.My 89 doesn't even have a top any more but it's mainly used for the trails,it had some damage so it was cut for pepe. :)>-

cut_up_top.JPG

Shadow_D

Reaction score
I love going "*******" with mine. Only problem I had last year was it rained too much. I never thought of using a tarp for temporary use, I like that idea.

With that said I will be going ******* more often :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane