ofna 9.5mbx for sale w/pics(56k Beware)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

appy

Reaction score
I'm getting out of 1/8 scale racing(no time) and I am selling everything I've got for it. Its an OFNA 9.5 converted to MBX, still has original force .25, but has been ported. car is 3yrs old, has maybe 1yrs worth of local club racing on it. Still screams, I drove it couple of weeks ago in our backyard track. EVERYTHING goes with it! Have a carrying bag that i made a wood insert for, no cardboard boxes. The good starter box w/ bat., all electronics and rec. batt., two sets of mounted racing tires, and a but-load of spare parts.

Specs. are; 9.5 c-hub with mbx conversion kit and manuals

Airtronics Blazer Sport Radio, and 27MHz Receiver with "red" crystals installed

Airtronics 94102 throttle/brake servo

Hitec HS-925MG Ultra Speed Steering Servo

Ofna failsafe

2 sets of mounted tires, Panther Komodo Dragons on OFNA yellow V-spoke wheels, and Pro-line Knuckles on OFNA yellow Star Spokes

Force .25 w/ ported sleeve and new bearings-*Bump Start Only* pull start back-plate assy. incl.

Nova Race-Pro Head

Stock aluminum dual chamber pipe

New "9.5 pro" fuel tank w/ in-tank stone filter and external stone filter

CNC 7075 alum. front lower arm holder

Pro alum. chassis braces

Pro alum. servo plate mounts

Pro alum. wing stays

Pro ball bearing servo saver assy.

Graphite front plate

Graphite center diff plate

Also included are:

Ofna chrome top starter box w/ power panel, battery, and charger

Ofna "c" battery glow ignitor

Ofna carrying bag with wood insert to eliminate carboard boxes

Prolux Ultrapeak charger with Reedy nimh reciever pack

All original c-hub, and other parts that were replaced are included, along with many spare parts.

Asking $500 for everything. Car is literally ready to race, just tune carb, and set trims. I will be happy to answer any questions. Buyer pays all shipping costs, but I may meet up if anywhere near houston/conroe/huntsville. I prepfer paypal, but will accept money order.

9_1__1_.5_4.jpg9_1__1_.5_10.jpg9_1__1_.5_1.jpg9_1__1_.5_2.jpg9_1__1_.5_3.jpg9_1__1_.5_8.jpg9_1__1_.5_7.jpg9_1__1_.5_6.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke