What Should We Do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We are looking for your input to make this the best bronco & Ford Truck enthusiast site on the net, please reply to this post with any ideas you have.

/DN

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doc_q

I think you should have a tech section that is indexed and cataloged of all of the tips and tricks in restoring EB's. There are a lot of smart owners out there that are great wrenches and have done some amazing things with there Broncos. I'm having all sorts of difficulty in the restification of my '77 EB. Questions I would like to know are: What should I look for in a paint shop? What body seals do I need to replace when I paint it? Where in the world can I go to get a GOOD shop to weld in my new Rock Crawler steering box and pump? How do I know what is reasonable? I've had a suspension put on, gas tanks, tie-rod conversion, PDB added, tranny rebuilt, but don't know what to do next. So much to do............

Mudslinger

Reaction score
I just joined.

The best thing to do in promoting this board would be to do a brief promo on the other club/board sites.

I am on the Oregon Bush Hackers mail list, so will mention this board there.

AND sometimes these things just take time. (Like acquiring enough money to build my Pony (Bronc II '85)! :rolleyes:

Juice

Reaction score
I would suggest getting active members befor worrying about being number 1. how about some better smiles too.

Ziggy

Reaction score
A section to list your favorite trails that you would to share with others would be cool. There are some good trail books out there, but they tend to be genaric at times.

ddspanker

Reaction score
Post a time that people can get loged in and talk about issues. Use the power of numbers to make parts available at a lower cost. Just a thought. $-)

ddspanker

Gunner

Reaction score
yes i would definietly try to get some specialty parts made and do some "group buys" which usually makes the manufacturer charge less. that is always a good thing. thats how i bought 90 percent of the parts for my street racer.

and the trail forum is a great idea. this is my first bronco (second ford 302 but first bronco) and i have no idea where any trails are to go test out the work i am doing in the show quality restoration i am going to perform.

Gunner

Reaction score
Also a good thing to add is a "How To" section where someone did something and wants to let other people know how to do it as well. like on my other site for my car i put blue LED's in my air vents so when i flipped a switch my vents would glow blue. once i let them know about it they asked me how i did it so i took pictures and wrote out a step by step "How To" which they had a whole seperate forum for.

highboy73

FORDing thru life
Reaction score
this site is great,it seems that you don't need to do much more than what you are doing,just remember we own other things besides bb's.

more tech info would be good,a section for folks that are past the where's my fuse stage,I would like to discuss some ideas and problems with my projects.

hawk2100n

Wants Overdrive
Reaction score
I like the ideas about general topics and post times as mentioned before.

biggnat79

Reaction score
I think it would be better if people could set up a personal webpage through the site. Bronco related only, use it or lose it webspace where we can post our pictures etc... in a location that wont be lost in the forums after a few months. Also, maybe an email [email protected] Ive seen that on a lot of sites and it seems to be pretty popular.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I am just one of scores of Bronco enthusiasts that use superford.org as a place to create a gallery for pics and useful information. About 3 years worth of stuff in my case, much longer in others. It is a great site to link to for further details about a tech question or mod, but the forums are seldom used. I think it would behove the admin here at broncozone.com to hook up with that site to direct folks over here to a better forum and discussion about Broncos, and enable users to affiliate themselves like you can with other sites or clubs. Perhaps a little info on their homepage would be possible, too. I think this site will quickly snowball into the top ranks of 4x4 sites!

Billz4x4z

Reaction score
A section on events,good place to post a thread on whats going on in that persons area,Like a jamboree,or a get together for members.

just my thoughts.

Bill

Ktomek06

Reaction score
YEA,

I agree something for gallery's would be great, my current gallery is at FTWTrucks.com, but anyway, more members would be good too. Maybe an easier active topics board button to click to see what have been the last posts. I'll start telling some ppl over at the other boards I am on. Besides that this website is setup for success :D/

Last edited by a moderator:

Erics Bronco

Reaction score
A gallery would be nice! It would help other Bronco owners to see the different mods that other owners have done with their Broncos. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke