Stolen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
Well while at work a few weeks ago I had my bronco stolen [-o< mind you I'm a LP at a department store in bradenton and it ****** me off for some peice of crap to take my baby but got it back in 36hrs they took my radio, cb and cable, 2 gauges, Amp and Subs, over $700 in tools and recovery gear, cracked my dash in trying to get off my Tach. Now I have a hole in my passanger door where they got in, a broken hood release(which I can get from bronco grave yard) I'll post some pics of when the inside looks like after I got her back.

Over all I was lucky they didn't do any more, they had the T-case in 4wd but didn't lock the hubs..

Micah_86

Reaction score
man that is SOO ******! Atleast you got it back! Your lucky! Well sorry about the problems some low life A$$ holes caused you to have.

Micah

OP
OP
Bronco_In_Ny

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
When I picked it up from the Yard it was acting like the Trani was shuddering so I took it to the trani shop and they had it for a Week while I was in Pa. when I got back they said they can't find anything wrong so I took the truck and that night I drove it to the store opened the hood and found a Plug wire had a pin going thru it and it was casueing it to Arch <_< so now she is running back like normal agine..

seawalkersee

Reaction score
It always sucks when you get your stuff taken. I hate even hearing that someone was tough engough to come and take your stuff. If they wanted it sooo bad they should get off their lazy @$$, get a job and buy their own stuff. I read you signature and it looks like yours runs pretty good. Do you have any dirtbag doper friends? I would be willing to bet that one of your friends knows who did it in the event you answered yes.

Chris

OP
OP
Bronco_In_Ny

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
I'm a Loss prevention Officer for JCP in bradenton so theres a chance one of the Sh**heads saw me and took the truck, any normal redneck would have Pulled my motor first and then took the other stuff B) I wanted to take other Vid of the truck running just from behind so the true sound can be heard lol

4x4ever

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your truck man. I drive a 91 ford ****** on the side for commuting, and it got stolen at the beginning of the month. At first the car didn't have any sentimental value to it, but when it got jacked it just felt like I got the shit kicked out of me. The guys managed to get away with my deck, speakers tools and I had my passport aplication in the golve box and they took that too. I got my car back a couple days later. But 3 weeks later I got a call from the police in a small town a little ways away from the city saying they caught a guy and a girl selling stuff to the locals in the town. They knew it was them because the guy had my passport application folded up in his pocket. They turned out to be **** heads and there's nothing I can do about my stuff. They sold it all to buy ****. But hey that's what insurance is for. The moral of my story is if you do ***** you'll end up doing something stupid like steal an ******.

Bradt

Reaction score
yeah my sister had some idiot ruin her dash trying to get at the stareo in her ******. They really did a number on it. The thing I don't understand is it was a stock, bare bones unit! You could maybe get 5 bucks for it on a good day.

brad

Last edited by a moderator:

seawalkersee

Reaction score
You really have to understand dirtbags to understand it. When they are high, they will steal anyting ESPICALLY if the oppertunity presents itsself. Keep your stuff locked and under the lights if you can. It only takes a minute and five bucks is five bucks.

Chris

OP
OP
Bronco_In_Ny

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
They took my rig out infront of my work between 3pm and 6pm, what funny is I was working on a internal theft at the time so I was up stairs in the office for most the day, if I wasn't doing that I would have heard the bronco Start if I was in my office, its loud enough :D/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo