BII 351 Windsor swap/BIG Tires little LIFT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

"V8"BII

Reaction score
So other than BLADE262US does anyone have info on the 351w swap? anything??

anything at all??? :-"

Or 37" inch tires with very little lift, fullsize axles, and major fendor trimming? :D/

highboy73

FORDing thru life
Reaction score
i put a 351w in a ranger,what are you wanting to know?a parts list?

i ended up putting axles out of an early bronco in it,had probs keeping the stockers together(lead foot)

OP
OP
V

"V8"BII

Reaction score
i put a 351w in a ranger,what are you wanting to know?a parts list?i ended up putting axles out of an early bronco in it,had probs keeping the stockers together(lead foot)

20939[/snapback]

Basicly, ya! parts list would be great, to give me some ideas and a little less searching wasted money and trile and err. Things like--

What header or manifolds did you use?

Did you use the duff trans. to transfercase adapter. with an A.O.D trans?

Did you use body lift?

What rad did you end up useing?

What model and years of components?

Would also be helpfull and all would greatly be apretiated. :rolleyes:

Also see 351 Windsor swap for my plans for the beast I think you will like! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[351 W in BII]

Last edited by a moderator:

BLADE262US

Reaction score
You really need an explorer rear end its a 31 spline just like the full size trucks. I used advance adapters motor mounts , you really need a 3 inch body lift , If your truck had AC then you need to find one that didnt and change out the plenum . An explorer radiator with a black magic fan will keep it cool . I used advance adapters conversion for a C4 and made a custom driveshaft out of a full size bronco rear .Good luck on the exhaust thats why I pulled mine and went back to a 5.0 . I wouldnt waste your money on the advance adapter ones there junk . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

bronco3

Reaction score
So other than BLADE262US does anyone have info on the 351w swap? anything??anything at all??? :-"

Or 37" inch tires with very little lift, fullsize axles, and major fendor trimming? :D/

i have a 302, and will use 40" on my b2, with my 10.5/31 at full articulation, the right rear rubbed the well.

so a major mod.---i am welding in tubs, early bronco wells are a bit small but could work

as far as the front- cut cut cut. i gave up on my fenders ,instead i am fabricating a front end around the new tires

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
ebsi have a 302, and will use 40" on my b2, with my 10.5/31 at full articulation, the right rear rubbed the well.

so a major mod.---i am welding in tubs, early bronco wells are a bit small but could work

as far as the front- cut cut cut. i gave up on my fenders ,instead i am fabricating a front end around the new tires
Cut Cut Cut i love it cut some for me. You can always weld it back in (on the floor boards haha). B2,s are the new Eb,s.....I saw a sweet one in a mag with the top cut off.....

360 brII

Reaction score
So other than BLADE262US does anyone have info on the 351w swap? anything??anything at all??? :-"

steering shaft relocation and a new front end plan; the smaller V6 sits off to the side a little bit and if you can the wheel base w/ engine placemint has to be changed

to have the drive line meat the rear being now vary nose heavy and braking down hill slops might be more than scary; have you thought of butting the engine behind you might save the drive line acting like a PTO shaft out the rear :-& #036;