The 2005 BroncoZone.Com Off-Road Jamboree!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Walterm and myself are coordinating the [SIZE=14pt]2005 BroncoZone.com Off-Road Jamboree[/SIZE].

Date: July 30 & 31

Time: TBA

Location: Superlift Off-Road Vehicle Park Hot Springs Arkansas

Cost: TBA

First, we NEED to know how many of you are planning to attend.

We need this information to determine the cost.

We need no less than 25 trucks for Peterson's 4Wheel & Off-Road Magazine to cover this event!

This will be open to Fords ONLY! No jeeps, chevys or dodges.

Please respond to both walterm & Me if you are going to attend and let us know how many vehicles you plan to bring.

I know this will be a long drive for some of you, it is a 28 hour drive for me, but it will be worth it. This will be a great time for all.

Go to the ORVPark website for more info about the park.

We will post news and info here as it becomes available.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If we get enough people interested I will have a logos, stickers and possibly tshirts made for the event.

There may also be other ways that I can get involved to help everyone out.

Dana

Bradt

Reaction score
I'm sure you guys know this, but it bears mentioning here. Another Bronco club will be there on those dates as well for their annual get together. Should be plenty of Broncos and fun out there.

brad

OP
OP
S

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Dana:

That sounds great, if you have an official logo for the site that you want us to use we'll use it :)>-

Bradt:

Where did you get that info? I didn't see that on there site. If there is another Bronco club there that will be awesome.

I will be sending the info to Bronco Driver Magazine, hopefully they will come and cover it as well.

It is my understanding the following companies are on board for sponsorship...

INTERCO (SuperSwamper Tires)

Cobra (The radio people)

Advance Auto Parts

Walter and I will be working on a schedule for the weekend over the next few weeks. I can't stress this enough, please let us know if you are going to make the trip. We need this info for the park, getting 4Wheeler Magazine & our scheduling.

This will be the first of hopefully many Jamborees for the Bronco Zone.

Bradt

Reaction score
Site was acting funny when I posted. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
S

Shadow_D

Reaction score
After some reviewing we have decided to allow any 4X4 vehicle to attend this event. > However, any of the BroncoZone competitions will be limited to Fords being this is a Ford site. :-"

walterm

Reaction score
I have limited access to a computer for the time being, so anyone needing information contact shadow_D for your questions. if he can't answer he'll give a contact number for me. now then, the ORV Park is charging us pending on how many comes. so we need the info. The park is going to post us on thier board for all to see. shadow d and myself are working very ******* this for everyone to enjoy. there will be rules and they must be followed. anyone wanting to attend, needs to let us now as soon as possable. it's very important. this will be a family enviroment so keep that in mind when acting up. also, there are camp sites for tents and R.V.'s but contact us to reserve them if you want them. there is multiple hotels neer for the wimps ond city people. :)) we are trying to set up some sponsers to donate prizes for competetions. there will be food and drink stands on site if you wish not to bring your own. we can not stress this enough, we need to know who's going to be there. I'm looking forward to this, hopefully many of you are too.

ocalabronco

Reaction score
After some reviewing we have decided to allow any 4X4 vehicle to attend this event.

Hey, this is Jrdbronco from over at FullsizeBronco.com. I think this is a smart move on y'alls part. Over at FSB, we feel that as long as you are having fun, it really doesnt matter what you drive, whether its a chevy, jeep, dodge, whatever. Shoot, we have people who also own jeeps and zuks, and wheel those just as much as their broncos.

And if you want to help out with the total number of vehicles, you can let Petersons know that there will be two seperate groups of bronco's accounting for close to the number of rigs you are looking for. OUr event is being set up by the dixie chapter, but we are leaving it open to all the chapters, from the Northeast to Midwest. i think we even have come left coaster's thinking about making the drive.

what kinda comps are you guys thinking of having?

Ogeechee 4x4

Reaction score
Hey, this is Jrdbronco from over at FullsizeBronco.com. I think this is a smart move on y'alls part.  Over at FSB, we feel that as long as you are having fun, it really doesnt matter what you drive, whether its a chevy, jeep, dodge, whatever.  Shoot, we have people who also own jeeps and zuks, and wheel those just as much as their broncos. 
And if you want to help out with the total number of vehicles, you can let Petersons know that there will be two seperate groups of bronco's accounting for close to the number of rigs you are looking for.  OUr event is being set up by the dixie chapter, but we are leaving it open to all the chapters, from the Northeast to Midwest. i think we even have come left coaster's thinking about making the drive.

what kinda comps are you guys thinking of having?

20022[/snapback]

Hi, I'm Jon and i'm one of the organizers for www.fullsizebronco.com 's 3rd annual Dixie Chapter Run In The Sun. We have no problem if you need to include our number of members in your report for Peterson's. I'm not saying this so that we can come and steal your spotlight--I'm merely stating this so that if y'all are running short on the required minimum of rigs you know that you are welcome to contact someone on FSB (i've noticed that Shadow-D has already joined) and we'll give you an estimate of our member's attendance.

However, as "Ocalabronco" has already pointed out, we are not a "bronco only" club. We welcome any and everyone to join us. So, if we say "yeah, we've got 20 members coming" don't expect all of them to be bronco's---or even Fords.

Bradt

Reaction score
Put me down for a firm hopefully. I want to go, but am in the middle of job hunting, so I can't give a complete commitment yet.

brad

Blaze

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jon and i'm one of the organizers for www.fullsizebronco.com 's 3rd annual Dixie Chapter Run In The Sun.
I'm Shane and the other organizer, I was planning on contacting one of you guys to co-ordinate, but the numbers arn't there any more. So let me know something.. :)>-

marvin

Reaction score
i am trying to get my 78 up to ***** to make the trip it's about 350mi for me so she is going to need a few things and i'll be bringing buddy and his 92 where is everyone staying ? camping? rent a room?

Yankee_Redneck

Reaction score
<)
cowboy.gif

i am trying to get my 78 up to ***** to make the trip it's about 350mi for me so she is going to need a few things and i'll be bringing buddy and his 92        where is everyone staying ?  camping? rent a room?
20125[/snapback]

Where at in OK?? There's a few of us here in OKC/Tulsa that are making the trip. You're welcomed to convoy out with us. If you need any help with the 78, if you're not too far from here, I'm sure some help can be arranged.... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

marvin

Reaction score
pryor it's about 45 min east of tulsa most are small but many like shocks track bar bushings brake work carb rebild etc. some are a must some i just want done

do you guys get together anywhere around here ??? glad to see a local on here

OP
OP
S

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Ok everyone hear is the latest news...

Interco has told us that if we don't get enough trucks out here they are pulling out. :((

All I see are 2 maybes, that is far from enough.

I know you are sitting there saying "It isn't worth it for me to go if no one is going to be there" Well you are right, but if you don't speak up and say you are coming then everyone will think that and not show up.

I am planning to be there, it is 22 hours @ 1380 miles for me.

walterm

Reaction score
Okay peoples, here's the scoop. shadow_D and I are working our asses off to get this thing right, which ain't cool cause I ain't got no ass!!! but we need some confermation for whose comming or not. if everyone waits till the last minute to say, then we're screwed. no sponsers. if there is anyone from louisiana on here that can help, call me at (225) 766-7780 I am god...... I mean walter!!!! HA-HA

ocalabronco

Reaction score
i've already clued y'all in, I'm going. coming from florida, its 986 miles for me, each way. SO NO *******' ABOUT THE DISTANCE. If it is agreeable to the organizers, I'm sure we could work out something so that this became a cooperation between Bronco Zone and FullSizeBronco seeing as we are both going to be there at the same time. If you guys wouldn't mind falling under the Run In The Sun title, it would also make the truck count skyrocket. i know we have a shitload of trucks going from the FSB end. with that said however, the organizers of the group dont want to deal with sponsors right now, simply because we have a variety of rigs other than broncos, like jeeps and f-150's, coming. what say ye?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke