1990 Style And 1995 Style Interchange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amcabbott

Reaction score
I have a wrecked 1995 that needs a front clip (no frame damage) everything from the rad suport fenders inner fenders grill bumper filler ect. I have a mint condition front end on a 1990 with a bad rear frame and 1/4s to use for parts. other then the bumper mount will it work. has anyone done this please email me. [email protected]

azrockrat

Reaction score
i have seen 92 and up front clips put on 87-91 body's. but it should work the other way. it is not a direct bolt on you have to redrill holes on some of the stuff

Raven

Reaction score
yea it should minor differances here and there ..

Txquadhunter

Reaction score
The complete front clip is a bolt on, no extra holes to drill. just be sure you pull the core support asnd clip in one piece. not easy to piece them together on as diffirent model truck. plus less bolts to pull. took 2 of us about 3hours to swap a 95 clip onto a 87. on your 95 you'll find it has a extra bolt on the bottom of the fender that the 90 won't have. but no need trying to fad a fender bracket for it as it ain't needed. just mounting bumper brackets where you may have some fabing to do. (I know you do to mount the 92-96 style bumper on 80-86) since the 87 e did the 95 swap had a wench mount we didn't mess with adding the bumper. so just look at the brackets to see what you'll need to do. as for the suport/clip a easy bolt on. you'll also need the hood and cowl from doner

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
A

amcabbott

Reaction score
thanks for the help i may just do it. how ever i realy like the 92-96 style front mine is an xlt I'm still up in the air. a mint shape xlt clip is $1200.00 to $1800.00 in my area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno