Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jj79

Reaction score
can anyone help. i have a 79 bronco with a three inch lift and 2 inch blocks. i want to replace the 2in blocks with 5.5 blocks. does anyone know what size front springs i will need. and is there anything else i will need to do. one more question, i have 35in bf"s mud if i add 3 more inches with the bigger blocks what size tire can i fit.

79bigbronco

Reaction score
I use the body line on the truck as a reference point, to calculate the lift , I run 8" of lift in the frt. & 10" in the rear, I just put this lift in, I had 4" lift springs & 6" of block in the rear. I ran 35's but now I've got 37's. A word of caution... run some kind of traction bar with that much block, torque is multiplyed with blocks, I tore a rear end off with less block than that, on another truck. :)>-

RTM

Reaction score
He has a 3 inch lift already so if he adds 3.5 more in the rear then he will need a 6.5 front coil.

4xfan78

Reaction score
My 79 only had a 3" lift and 35's fit it good. It looked better after the 2" body lift, but they will fit w/just a 3" suspension lift.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22