Beastly Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBad89Bronco

Reaction score
This is my 1989 Ford Bronco, its a nice truck and holds its own offroad. EFI 302 4:10 gears with posi. 6 inch skyjacker suspension lift and 4 inch body. Tru duals with flowmasters and shorty hedders, and rollin on 38's......Let me kno what ya think.....

DSCF0011.JPGDSCF0006.JPG

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! The Bronco looks super, nice work!!! One question, how did you route the exhaust for the duals-straight back over the t-case or both pipes to the passngr-side???

OP
OP
B

BigBad89Bronco

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . That is a sweet looknig truck.
Good luck,

:)>-

17481[/snapback]

I had the exhaust ran down the same side(passenger side)...i found the with shorty hedders and 2 1/4 in pipes to 2 cats and 2 30 series flowmaster mufflers with 2 1/2 in tailpipes wioth big 4 inch chrome tips is a great thing to do lol...i got more torque and top end plus it sounds great and looks even better...i reccomend the 90 degree tailpipes so u can hear yourself rumble on and off road.....

OP
OP
B

BigBad89Bronco

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . That is a sweet looknig truck.
Good luck,

:)>-

17481[/snapback]

o yea and 1 more thing.....dont do what i did and do the exhaust before the big class 4 hitch....cuz i had to move my tailpipes outward away fron the frame and if u look u can see they hang a little low and they used to hang right at the body.....oops

Micah_86

Reaction score
HEY WELCOME TO BRONCO ZONE. I WANT MY BRONCO TO LOOK SIMILAR TO YOURS, LIFTED AND JUST FLAT OUT BEASTLY! Anything i can do to start on the size? CHEAP??? Thanks. YOU HAVE ONE SWEET BRONCO!

Picture_001.jpg

OP
OP
B

BigBad89Bronco

Reaction score
HEY WELCOME TO BRONCO ZONE. I WANT MY BRONCO TO LOOK SIMILAR TO YOURS, LIFTED AND JUST FLAT OUT BEASTLY! Anything i can do to start on the size? CHEAP??? Thanks. YOU HAVE ONE SWEET BRONCO!
17682[/snapback]

a cheap way to gain 1-4 inches is a body lift, they are usually less that 100 bucks, and u can cram 33's under a stock bronco or if u do the body lift u can clear 35's easy....but i stress u do what i did...suspension lift and dont get blocks for the rear, get lifted leaf springs and a 4 inch body too, i got 10 total and clear 38's with ease...any other questions feel free to hit me up

Turkish Blue

Reaction score
Nice truck! I'm new to the zone, too. How much backspacing did you go with on the new wheels? I had dual exhaust installed also. I'm not crazy about how they ran it, but it seems to be out of the way. It crosses over just behind the T-case skid plate, right in front of the rear drive shaft. Both mufflers are forward of the rear axel. I'll have to get some pics on it.

mcfly69505

Reaction score
Hey that is one badass looking Bronco that you have! So it clears 38's pretty easily?? Anyways welcome to the site. I wanna know how big of tires I can go with on mine because I have an 8" suspension lift with 3"body lift and once my 36's wear out, I wanna go with the biggest tires I can possibly fit so I was thinking 40's or 42's. Anyways your bronco looks great and keep up the good work!

~Mcfly~

Turkish Blue

Reaction score
McFly, Nice truck! I'm only runing 35's, real easy, which is easier on the 80-86 Broncos, becasue of the different wheel openings. I could go a little bigger, but I should have gone with a litttle more wheel offset. I went with 4", but should have 3 7/8 or better. According to what I have seen published, you have the perfect suspension and body lift to fit up to 44s with a little fender trimming. Get soem cut-out flares, and you should be in business! Again, nice truck!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo