New To BZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xess17x

Reaction score
i've had my bronco for about 6 months and really havent done anything to it except the basic shit. and i was wondering wati should do to it. i will eventualy get a 4' suspension lift on it and some 35' mud tires, but besides that i was wondering what you guys would do to it. im tlaking like roll bars or taking off the top and making it into a truck, things like that. i just want ideas. pictures would be great as well . thanks

Malacia_Bronco.jpg

Micah_86

Reaction score
From the looks of what you are doing and your going to get a lift on yours i would get a bed liner installed into your bronco therefor you wont experience much rust in the interior and after you get the lift and some extra $ go to www.broncograveyard.com that should help you find some accessories for you bronco. I am doing the same thing to mine trying to figure out things to do... not sure what all i want to do and what i can afford to do. I have had it about 8 months.

Picture_001.jpg

Bradt

Reaction score
Hey xess. Welcome aboard! First thing I would do with a "new" bronco would be to replace every fluid in it, and at least check the hoses. I'll bet you that tranny fluid isn't looking as nice as it once was. Then flush the radiator, replace the spark plugs (or at least check the gaps), and give all the bushings a good once over.

With 35 inch tires your getting into a regearing area, and you need to decide if you want it geared to run as a daily driver, or as an offroad rig.

Other than that, have fun! You've stumbled on a great site. These guys have helped me a lot in the past, and hopefully in the future too.

Oh, post up what engine and year you've got, and I'll bet you'll get more advice on mods than you'll ever need. Doing a quick search on the site will give you enough to keep your wallet empty for a while.

brad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar