2006 Feature Truck Nominations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OK, I must first say I am sorry for neglecting Bronco Zone for a whole year... No more of that! Had some personal things to sort out, anyway Justshootme84 won last and I have all the info to do that writeup so it will be coming out this week.

We need a 78-79 bronco for our Spring truck so everyone start nominating trucks from the ones in the gallery, no one is allowed to nominate their own truck and the truck being nominated has to have multiple pictures in the gallery to link to so everyone can see it fully when the voting starts. Here are the rules...

* The truck must be a 78-79 Bronco.

* The truck must have multiple pictures in the members gallery.

* The truck must be owned by the person claiming it (can't feature a truck that has been sold to a non-member or no longer exists).

* The truck must be drivable although not street legal.

* You can't nominate your own truck and each nomination must be seconded by someone else immediatly under where it is posted in this thread.

* The truck must be owned by a member.

* The truck must be nominated and seconded by members.

* The person nominating the truck must have the owners permission to nominate it although no permission is not needed to second a nomination.

* The truck can't be featured on another competing site within the last 3 months.

- Dana

Last edited by a moderator:

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I nominated him and his Bronco the first time, and will do so now. The absolute cleanest, "cherry" Bronco I've ever seen.

Freak

Here's a link to his Superford.org gallery for complete details:

Freak's SFO page

freak

Reaction score
Thank's everyone.I've been doing some painting in the wheel well's.I figured it would show off my headers better ,plus it look's alot better.

DSC00558.JPG

DSC00557.JPG

I also have my new exhaust system at the powder coater's getting ceramic coated and the trac bar getting coated red instead of yellow.I'll post pic's when I get it all back,should be later this week.

freak

Reaction score
This is how the Bronco is sitting right now.Been doing alot of painting on the undercarriage and related component's.Think goodness for a heated shop it's 1 degree outside right now,brrrrrrr. :blink:

DSC00565.JPG

Bulldozer

Reaction score
Goodlooking is an understatment. freak has one of the nicest rigs, every detail he did on it is perfect.

xsbronco

Reaction score
Freak, Freak, Freak!!!! That's one saweet Bronco!! Wanna trade!! :)) You got my vote. Is their an official way of doing that??

freak

Reaction score
I have a friend who does alot of detail work,he owed me a favor so I had him come over and give me some lesson's.

dudemaestro

Reaction score
Freaks rig is super bad. But I have to say I like the more laid back approch of Bronco bulls EB. SO Bronco You got my vote.

I'll post pics of my Red 96 XLT as soon as I get my camra back.

dlkrumwiede

Reaction score
Wait, Freak. In those pictures you posted of the wheel wells, while they do look sick, is it just me how it looks like the headers would get crushed if the spring compressed just a lil. Or is it some optical illusion b/c you cut some of the well out. Just curious.

freak

Reaction score
I see your point, but when the spring compresses the only thing that will move is the axle up toward's the frame.The frame won't move up to the header's.

Broncoscare

Reaction score
Freak has one of the slickest rides on here. It shows that he pays attention to detail. I love the color.Anything you do just ads to your trucks character. Freak you would get my vote ANY day. > > >

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22