66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
Sign in to follow this  
tompands

Just bought me another Bronco

Just found this survivor on facebook marketplace and the guy made me a deal i couldn't refuse. $800 plus a old generator.  He was asking $1500 for it , I made him the offer and he took it. He said that there is something wrong with the tranny , but it works fine. He had it in low range and I dont think he knew what he was doing.  Anyway this thing has hardly any rust , which is why I bought it. small spots under the sill plates and a little spot on the passenger door. Everywhere else is solid, even the tail gate. it does need a little attention here and there , but no big issues anywhere. They have the rear window wire running thru the truck , out the side window , to the battery.....gotta fix that. Radio and ac dont work and she needs a new radiator and shroud.  They also painted the top half of it black .  Im going  to repaint the whole truck back to Red and tan.  It's definitely worth the  repaint. It's got a 3 in body lift on it and dual exhaust already.  I'll probably be asking for some help on here when I run into something I'm not  familiar with. I think it was a good deal, what do you think?

br1.jpg

br2.jpg

br3.jpg

br4.jpg

Yo Tom,

It looks like a great deal!!!!

I assume it's an 89?

If so, here are the 1989 EVTM, Emissions & Pre-Delivery Manuals, Partial via mrnewland1 in Google Drive  @ https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0Bz1eScc6s4raOHd0WlVnMUw4WjQ?usp=drive_web
 Slow scrolling for me with slow Comcast service.. Find page # of item desired in contents, then flip screen flip down like spinning a bearing (a no-no) then stopping periodically to see which page you're on.
Suggest you download for faster scrolling and to use the page index.

1989 Bronco Dealer Brochure @ 1989 Ford Bronco

Free registration for some wiring diagrams (86 through 96) and Technical Service Bulletins, (80 through 96), same as by Ford @ BBB Industries- Premium Alternators, Starters, Power Steering Products | TSB's & Wiring Diagrams
GL Tom!

Al

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this