95 Bronco not starting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E

Elvin Rodriguez

Hi guys;

Have a 95 Bronco that won’t start. It cranks and everything, full tank of gas, I can hear the fuel pump starting when I put the accessories on but, it just cranks and cranks and doesn’t start. Any idea of what this could be and I could fix myself? Thanks in advance!

Elvin

[email protected]

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Elvin,

Welcome!

Troubleshoot a No Start Ford 4.9, 5.0, 5.8)  @ https://troubleshootmyvehicle.com/ford/4.9L-5.0L-5.8L/how-to-troubleshoot-a-no-start-1

If no Check Engine !ight, "I would say to try & replicate the no-start situation & have a spark tester & fuel pressure gauge ready to test." by mrnewland1

miesk5 note, some shops have a loan-a-tool program.

Try a Self Test for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)s by my pal, BroncoJoe19Post Code(s) here according to:KOEO & KOERA helper can assist you by counting the codes. Some use their smart phones to record them.BEWARE OF FAN, BELTS, PULLEYS, HOT HOSES, IGNITION HIGH TENSION WIRES, AND ENGINE COMPONENTSOr ask local mom and dad parts stores if they will test it for you. The majority of parts chain stores tests just OBDII vehicles now.Or purchase a coder reader such as;"Innova ODB-1 and we generally recommend getting the extension cord with it, so you can work the ignition key in the cab while watching/holding the reader. It will save the codes but knowing when to go through the cycles and ensuring you get it right the first time can save time and hassle, especially if you're working on it by yourself, as most of us do." by BikerPepe`GL!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno