On The Road Again V2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RR-Texas

Reaction score
Been moving and trying to get the logistics of moving the Bronco, without having my girlfriend take me 100+ miles round trip.  A friend/ex-manager from the club we worked out now does hot shot work in Houston, moved it one day and my toolbox (didn’t want to take the top box off) another.  It was sorta cool following him & knowing it was mine.

Bronco is in good company here with a 66 convertible & a 65 GT fastback Mustang’s, both restored.  Yet they have been sitting too long so I need to do some work on both of them as well.

Hope all is well in Bronco land,

Richard

E189E478-529A-4F69-BCB4-D4CDD19C4100.jpeg

F3171EF8-BAC1-4EDD-B049-75217C8C72DB.jpeg

129CD2B0-3A2A-492D-A6F1-9F7C625A89D3.jpeg

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Richard,

The Bronco still look great and you have a very good friend!

We're working on our tailgate now, the handles interlock rod bracket sucuumbed to rust, so bought and new bracket, screws and key cylinder. Screws were a buck, but Broncograveyard charged over $5.00 For shipping!!! The bracket was over $5.00 For shipping too, all in same little package!!!!

Frig em!!!!!!! No more, ever!

Be well in your new abode Richard!  

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see a new rear bumper on that Bronco.

Screws were a buck, but Broncograveyard charged over $5.00 For shipping!!! The bracket was over $5.00 For shipping too, all in same little package!!!!

Frig em!!!!!!! No more, ever!
What is up with Bronco GY's shipping prices? I almost placed an order but shipping was stupid crazy. cost more then 50% of my cart.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo,

Maybe Dana knows. 

Wonder if ownership was changed when the title, "Jeff's Bronco Graveyard" was changed to just "Bronco Graveyard"?  Although in the "About Us" section, "Jeff's Bronco Graveyard" is used...

I may waste some time and send then  an e mail asking why shipping is applied to individual parts instead of total weight and size of an order.