Willie Nelson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RR-Texas

Reaction score
In your best WN voice everybody sing On The Road Again!  So she is legal and back on the road today!  Not sure what’s in her future, new carpet for sure and y’all really need to pitch in and buy me a Corbeau seat!  Just the drivers side, unless you want to get me both?

While she won’t be a “daily” anymore, it good to have back on the road, we’ve covered 3 NHRA Spring Nationals, 3 Division 4 races, 4 years of various Rodeo Houston concerts and who knows how many other concerts around Houston?  The night the 3rd tooth went we were covering a show.  After 2 years of not driving her it’s like driving in NASCAR, constantly working the wheel.  That with the ne gear box.

And then went I went to get my inspection, noticed at the first light a small car lot with a 70s Bronco out front!  Stopped in later, there 5 or 6 Bronco’s in there! That can’t be good, except I gots no more money to buy another right now.

C93D8599-54A5-4A91-AE50-98F5E150D4A7.jpeg

CC552CF7-820B-49AF-9B80-5A473578FA0B.jpeg

224F70F1-BC23-420E-AE1E-8FB453E41CE5.jpeg

AA3FAFF1-D9C2-41EB-A860-00418B943DF0.jpeg

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo RR,

Congrats on the inspection!

Look for a Corbeau in a yard queen.  I've seen them in Stangs, Camaros and the other usual suspects.

OP
OP
RR-Texas

RR-Texas

Reaction score
Will do sir

Seems now all I want to do is buy the 5 or 6 Broncos at the car lot by me, plus I know where 2 others are sitting in fields.  May be too late for one of them?  Wonder if I can start a government funded, non-profit Bronco Rescue Organization?  I’ll need a shop, with a drive on lift and a regular frame lift too.  

Was gonna drive in to work this morning, but decided I should crawl back under her and check everything out now that she has 70 or so miles on her

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
Will do sir

Seems now all I want to do is buy the 5 or 6 Broncos at the car lot by me, plus I know where 2 others are sitting in fields.  May be too late for one of them?  Wonder if I can start a government funded, non-profit Bronco Rescue Organization?  I’ll need a shop, with a drive on lift and a regular frame lift too.  

Was gonna drive in to work this morning, but decided I should crawl back under her and check everything out now that she has 70 or so miles on her
If you get that Non-Profit going let me know. I've learned that I need to stay off Craigslist and FB Marketplace. I've almost bought 2 Broncos in 1 day because of those sites.

OP
OP
RR-Texas

RR-Texas

Reaction score
Yes after 25 years its just a $7 safety inspection, lights, horn, wipers they don't drive them, had the new wipers laying on the floor.  Much easier than when I bought it with the new exhaust that had a couple of expensive issues in a emission's county like Harris.  Heck if Id have done her Antique it doesn't even need an inspection and tags are good for 5 years.  I guess they figure if your driving something that old, you're probably taking care of it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke